BloodPop and Danja for B10 PLEASE

britney-danja.jpg.ee784a50a0b40c9b0dd703ed2edf2392.jpg

Gaga is on another level when it comes to creatively writing emotional but fun pop music and she also uses great word play.

So many #Chromatica songs are relatable to Britney. Alice, Free Women, Fun Tonight, 911, Plastic Doll, (imagine a video with a Lucky continuation) Replay, even Babylon.

Then you add Danja who is a master at putting raw emotion into his production. I’d be here for other writers and producers but I’d die if they were executive producers alongside Brit.

She needs creatives with depth for B10. I can’t begin to imagine the slayage of these three working together. One can wish.

• Like 1

I really like Chromatica. Gaga & Britney would be collab of decade :fakecry:

Also bring back some great producers (Danja, Bloodshy & Avant, Max Martin) - sorry Will.I.am:haha: we don't need another :flop:

Also hire decent photographer who doesn't have brigtness on 350% (I'm talking about you Randee:fu:)

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
On 6/29/2020 at 3:44 PM, LetsRoll said:

I really like Chromatica. Gaga & Britney would be collab of decade :fakecry:

Also bring back some great producers (Danja, Bloodshy & Avant, Max Martin) - sorry Will.I.am:haha: we don't need another :flop:

Also hire decent photographer who doesn't have brigtness on 350% (I'm talking about you Randee:fu:)

Randee is amazing. He’s such a bright light in the industry. :jl:

EDIT: Deleted the pic since it messed up the thread picture 

• Haha 8
10 minutes ago, YoungOne said:

No.:brityawning: Danja is a big no. He ruins songs with his vocals! get naked is a mess and gimme more is annoying on the outro part. 

Not all breatheheavy likes lady Gaga, I’m personally not interested into see a collab with her. 

I find Danja’s vocals to be o rgasmic. And his timbaland-esque production is something the music industry NEEDS right now. #MakeMusicGreatAgain

I agree with your Lady Fadga sentiment though. I’ve never been a fan. 

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
11 minutes ago, YoungOne said:

No.:brityawning: Danja is a big no. He ruins songs with his vocals! get naked is a mess and gimme more is annoying on the outro part. 

Not all breatheheavy likes lady Gaga, I’m personally not interested into see a collab with her. 

Did u just diss gimme more and get naked 

gimme more alone is better than any song on glory i said what i said nene leakes GIF

I'm down. I mean, say what you want about Gaga and her fakeness (TEA), but girl can write pop songs and is a Britney fan. I know she won't make a bad song for Brit. :gagasmile:

If anything, she will write the hell out of it to try and impress not just Britney but the whole world. She'll talk about her artistry, her songwriting process, her being a Britney fan during her teens and how much she admires Britney's artistry and her resilience and that she's a legend and will remind us once more that she used to do #TouchOfMyHand while staring at a Britney poster when she was young, and say there could be 100 people in a room and 99 don't believe in you but it only takes one person and that was Britney for her  - all of that for an hour long Beats 1 interview, trust. We been knew she's that person. :praisega:

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, igmate said:

Urban era is a bit tired right now (don't get me wrong i love Danja's work but..). Bloodpop i would not say no though, love what he did on Chromatica.

Well first and foremost Danja is a producer and not limited to one sound. He definitely has his signature vibe but if you follow him on YouTube, you can hear his musical evolution. I think he’s dynamic/experimental and if he got into the studio with Gaga, their creative juices would explode into *******ic, iconic, forward thinking, unique, powerful, layered, and catchy pop magic. Especially songs intended for Britney that she can make her own. Gaga would get Britney out of her box and I’m sure get her to try new and amazing things with her voice. Alone they all have their signature sounds but together as a team they would KILL it.

1 hour ago, YoungOne said:

I like his vocals tbh. He always does it tastefully and they always compliment his work. Maybe it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I think it’s fun and not random for his own clout. I love the Gimme More outro, Kill The Lights intro, Get Back intro, ect. He’s a great producer. He never holds back and I appreciate his work rather than the same basic or boring pop songs you hear all the time on radio. Like Love Lies or (don’t kill me) half of Selena’s Revival and especially Rare. Some basic Halsey tracks and a lot of the same low key pop that’s been literally the most boring time in music I think ever. I do like these artists and some of their music but it’s tired. 

• Leader
On 6/29/2020 at 11:22 AM, TakeYourHand said:

Gaga is on another level when it comes to creatively writing emotional but fun pop music and she also uses great word play. So many Chromatica songs are relatable to Britney. Alice, Free Women, Fun Tonight, 911, Plastic Doll, (imagine a video with a Lucky continuation) Replay, even Babylon. Then you add Danja who is a master at putting raw emotion into his production. I’d be here for other writers and producers but I’d die if they were executive producers alongside Brit. She needs creatives with depth for B10. I can’t begin to imagine the slayage of these three working together. One can wish.

Wow. You really get it don't you :mimiclap:

so personally i hate Chromatica and think it's her worst by far and one of the two fatal flaws for me was the production...i don't think it was good at all. so i'm gonna have to vote no on the bloodpop part lol... but danja would be cool.

i want her to work with bloodshy & avant again...i always felt that was her perfect fit. i really would like her to work with new people too though...i want to hear britney in a fresh new sound and something interesting, different. i don't want her to rely on what she's done before alone nor to chase trends, but to go outside of the box and prove she's still got it.