Lady Gaga wishes Ariana Grande a happy birthday

• Leader

I'm not crying you're crying. :wontcry:

Lady Gaga wished Ariana Grande a happy birthday today. The little legend turned 27-years-old today. 

"For going on a voyage with me that at some point we thought we’d never see," Gaga said. "So many laughs, so many tears...for so many years. And then...friendship. I love you gurl. Happy Birthday from bottom of our broken and healed hearts💜 you’re a fighter, through every storm."

Super cute :katycry:

gaga-ari.jpg.068d02b0c1042c0aa6f800d13bd50594.jpg

Related:

4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

She's 27 ? I keep thinking she's like 17

I've been around literally for 7 years now and my chart dominance started in 2014 with a string of 4 Hot 100 Top 10s that started with Problem. If i was 17 years old, that would make me 11 years old then. :imacat:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I've been around literally for 7 years now and my chart dominance started in 2014 with a string of 4 Hot 100 Top 10s that started with Problem. If i was 17 years old, that would make me 11 years old then. :imacat:

Your talking Ariana Grande language to me and you know I don't understand sooo:makeup:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators

What i'm trying to say is, you talk as if you've never heard of Ariana Grande for years now. :imacat:

:haha: actually kinda yes since I don't really pay attention to her I don't know much about her I have only heard her music a couple of times but I didn't really care for it. I did think she had a great voice but her style was just not my thing so I assumed she was younger because she actually looks it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Midnight said:

actually kinda yes since I don't really pay attention to her I don't know much about her I have only heard her music a couple of times but I didn't really care for it. I did think she had a great voice but her style was just not my thing so I assumed she was younger because she actually looks it.

That's irrelevant, babe. You can not pay attention to her but still be aware of her. Her hits were massive. Problem and Bang Bang are inescapable even if you don't like her. They were everywhere. And that was years ago. My point is, it just doesn't make sense for someone to think she's only 17 years old unless you're living under a rock. :eheeek:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

That's irrelevant, babe. You can not pay attention to her but still be aware of her. Her hits were massive. Problem and Bang Bang are inescapable even if you don't like her. They were everywhere. And that was years ago. My point is, it just doesn't make sense for someone to think she's only 17 years old unless you're living under a rock. :eheeek:

The thing for me is that I don't actually look up or care for an artists biography I only care about the music. I only know her because I listened to her albums a couple of times on youtube and I have seen some videos other than that I don't know anything about her. I recognize her because she is emblematic she has a particular look but outside of that I don't know a thing about her. I actually don't even know any of the names of her songs because she's someone I just don't care for.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

The thing for me is that I don't actually look up or care for an artists biography I only care about the music. I only know her because I listened to her albums a couple of times on youtube and I have seen some videos other than that I don't know anything about her. I recognize her because she is emblematic she has a particular look but outside of that I don't know a thing about her. I actually don't even know any of the names of her songs because she's someone I just don't care for.

Don't we all? :mhm: i don't search about Drake too cause I don't care for his music. But like i'm not gonna pretend like I don't know that he's been around for like a decade now despite not listening to his music and not googling his biography. But you won't hear me say he's only 17 years old. :blol:

• Content Curators

Don't we all? :mhm: i don't search about Drake too cause I don't care for his music. But like i'm not gonna pretend like I don't know that he's been around for like a decade now despite not listening to his music and not googling his biography. But you won't hear me say he's only 17 years old. :blol:

Your missing my point though like I said I don't know how long Ariana has been around I don't know anything about her literally like nothing I don't listen to top hits or whatever you guys listen to I actually dig and discover music for myself. I'm not that deep or invested into pop culture like that I actually don't care to register or remember any artist that way I only care about the music that I discover and fall in love with. :blol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Your missing my point though like I said I don't know how long Ariana has been around I don't know anything about her literally like nothing I don't listen to top hits or whatever you guys listen to I actually dig and discover music for myself. I'm not that deep or invested into pop culture like that I actually don't care to register or remember any artist that way I only care about the music that I discover and fall in love with. 

So you've never really heard of Ariana until recently? :idkney:

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, jms910 said:

Nice sentiment but ive noticed Gaga always has to find a way to make it about....herself. Maybe she doesn’t realize but she always does that. God bless 

How is she making this about herself? Just because she included herself in the caption (of a photo that shows both her and Ari anyway) with words like "we" and "our"? The whole tears and healed hearts thing is likely a reference to how Rain On Me came about anyway, so if anything she's just referencing their collab. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block