Katy Perry shares new song "What Makes A Woman" and performs it acoustic style

That was such a sweet, beautiful performance :kyliecry:

I really like the song too. Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but I feel like we’ve never seen an extremely pregnant pop star waddling around on a stage promoting a new album and it’s actually so endearing?? :awww:
I feel like they’re typically in hiding or taking time away from the spotlight to focus on the pregnancy. Props to Katy for being so present to her music and promoting the hell out of the album when she’s that far along, seriously. Wow. :omggg:

On 8/20/2020 at 9:29 AM, Dwb25 said:

I really like the song too. Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but I feel like we’ve never seen an extremely pregnant pop star waddling around on a stage promoting a new album and it’s actually so endearing?? :awww:
I feel like they’re typically in hiding or taking time away from the spotlight to focus on the pregnancy. Props to Katy for being so present to her music and promoting the hell out of the album when she’s that far along, seriously. Wow. :omggg:

The only other thing I can think of is Mariah Carey promoting Merry Christmas II You when she was pregnant with her twins in 2010. but that's a christmas album so maybe it doesn't count? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block