Happy birthday, Ariana Grande! What's your favorite Ari song?

5 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

She said she has nightmares about this video and song...she tried to get her label to take it off youtube :britdrown:

Anyway, I think my favorite song from

her is...

and I also like to listen to Let Me Love You before inviting guys over to bake cookies :ari:

Im just trolling :jj:

I honestly like too many of her songs to just pick a few faves! Ariana run pop!

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

I’m a flop because I’ve never seen this video in my life 😂

Lol Ariana hates this video and made the upload on her YouTube channel private. The video’s kinda hard to find now in good quality, there’s one fan upload where the video freezes halfway through (not sure if it’s the embed above or not).

i don't really listen to her a lot, only when her songs come on shuffle. i guess my favorites are:

• Dangerous Woman
  • Problem feat. Igloo Australia
  • Love Me Harder feat. The Weekday
  • Into You
  • No Tears Left to Cry

i also like that Zedd collaboration i forgot the title :selenerz:

anyway, i'm happy she keeps pop music alive. Happy birthday, Ariana :ari:

26 minutes ago, Isla said:

Lol Ariana hates this video and made the upload on her YouTube channel private. The video’s kinda hard to find now in good quality, there’s one fan upload where the video freezes halfway through (not sure if it’s the embed above or not).

I hate the video too, but I love the song. The dangerous woman album is her best...far better than sweetener and thank you next 

edit: I thought you were talking about the into you video :clownery: but yes, the video you introduced me to is quite...something 🤣🙂

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.