Racy photos from one of Britney's photoshoots in 2001 surface

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never seen them. And they’re real cause that’s her body. I can see why not released though because it’s a little risqué for being under 21.

Are these new?  

What a stunner.

Posted Images

These kids, these new fans... I feel like the fans who make these new Instagram accounts about Britney are super young and dedicated and absolutely in awe of her, and I love that. Am I right? And where do they even get these from... She looks stunning.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Not this being the #1 TT on Exhale

It's your drag name. There's actually a longer version. Princess Jordana Miller Bobby Brown Barry. :barbie:

#PrincessJordanaMillerBarry

• Haha 4

🦄 💛🧡💜

1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Y'all, please put these pictures in the Spoiler feature. Google is gonna come for my weave. 

..................are you serious? Is Google the FBI/KGB now? Is this Russia? Do we have to change the #FreeBritney movement for #FreeTheNipple? She looks gorgeous, how is that a cri---oh wait yeah, her being so gorgeous IS a crime GOOGLE COME FOR JORDANA'S WIG.

• Haha 1