Thoughts on British Girl Group The Saturdays?

Is coming with British girl group, The Saturdays?

Polydor has been updating their catalog and releasing revamped singles with rare dance remixes and b-sides. 

Some people speculate a reunion (minus Mollie, who made it clear when the hiatus ends she won't be coming back as her children and husband are top priority).

They had a few UK top tens and a couple of hit albums, but compared to Girls Aloud and the Spice Girls or even Little Mix, The Saturdays weren't really huge at all. They only did venues like Brixton Academy and just 6,000 seaters at most.

Just Like the Wanted, they did a one season of E!'s show called Chasing the Saturdays which documented the group trying to break the notorious American music market.

They even marketed an EP. 

A lot of their material were songs that Girls Aloud rejected.

They also got the rejected material of an already established girl group as well. 

sataurdays.jpg.1c12ad054d995c5457d42c1894f36fc6.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One of my favourite songs by The Saturdays was this one:

I was obsessed with this single! But other than this song, and their re-work on "Walk This Way," I didn't really follow the girl group. Perhaps they were in a time where there were so many girl groups (at least in the UK)? Would love to hear more from them, or at least people's favourite songs from The Saturdays.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block