Can we all agree this is Britney’s worst album cover and design?

16 minutes ago, MinakoS said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Britney had approved the Glory cover tho :weusay:

I doubt that. After her team scrapped the MM music video, I think she was like “just do whatever you want” to her team. They probably didn’t like the chain idea and th cage and took over after that. I bet Britney even hates the MM video that was released 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Towelney said:

I thought I was the only one who liked the Glory cover :gaspney: (Def prefer the new one, though)

“Not Alone, Not Alone, Not Alone”

The Glory cover never bothered me either. Like I get it looks low quality but like....we’re dealing with low quality Randee. But at least it goes with the theme, having a halo light behind her and the image being fuzzy kinda goes with how the album sounds. Very airy and light. I just thought it was okay, just basic although I was bothered they make her look so much like Jlo. That’s all though.

If she knew how to light better then her pictures would be so much better. That’s why all her photos look flat. 

it looks like they brighten up David’s photo but it’s still gorgeous yet simple because David knows how to make an image look good that’s why Britney trusts him. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

I doubt that. After her team scrapped the MM music video, I think she was like “just do whatever you want” to her team. They probably didn’t like the chain idea and th cage and took over after that. I bet Britney even hates the MM video that was released 

Exactly. Yeah the fact David said it was her idea to have the chains. It’s just like everything in her life, she just gives in because what’s the point? 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, OnlyFacts said:

Randee did the ff shoot. I liked the BJ pics, so she probably wasn’t responsible for that photo shoot 

Yeah it’s Michelangelo Di Battista, he’s actually a fashion photographer and shot her Instyle spread too. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I agree B in the mix 2 cover is not her best, but I still kinda like it. And also it is consistent with the first one

B-in-the-mix-The-remixes.jpg

I just wish that for the second volume they would have add the same filter to the Britney picture because on the second one they just turned it b&w.

Her worst cover album is imo the femme fatale one, I like the idea, the picture, the font, but I just don't like how they done her hair. :ehidk: