Can we all agree this is Britney’s worst album cover and design?

17 minutes ago, LetsRoll said:

I actually really liked FF photoshoot (it's the only one from Randee that doesn't totally suck:pieceofwhat:)

Also I nominate this for the second worst :wontcry: LaChapelle version is 100 000 000 000 000 times better :bwink:

81pd-ecThAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I didn’t mind the FF photoshoot, but when it started to be used for almost every promotional item for like 2 years straight, it made me really sick of it. Also, unpopular opinion, I know, but I actually like the “screenshot” Glory cover, although the new cover is much better. 

It seems like Britney’s album covers are one thing where there isn’t a lot of consensus among the fanbase. People like a lot of different covers for different reasons :brityes:

• Like 5
6 hours ago, LetsRoll said:

I actually really liked FF photoshoot (it's the only one from Randee that doesn't totally suck:pieceofwhat:)

Also I nominate this for the second worst :wontcry: LaChapelle version is 100 000 000 000 000 times better :bwink:

81pd-ecThAL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

OMG I won't ever forgive them for this after the LaChapelle's cover art

• Content Curators

I think that was the intention since it is a remixes album. It's kinda like more of a side project thing and not really a part of the main discography so they have to make it look less attractive to not confuse the buyer :tbh: 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

10 hours ago, Urbanney said:

71n-MNt-LP6w-L-SL1500.jpg

Why? Just why? That FF photoshoot haunted us for years. They could’ve used other photoshoots or no photoshoot at all to make it more consistent with the design of B in the Mix (Volume 1). They could have just kept just the butterfly (like volume 1) and changed the color scheme a bit. They made such a tacky back cover design too, when they could’ve just, again, changed the color scheme and text from volume 1 and it’d look way better:

71m-PAJLWEIL-SX522.jpg
d83ce-back.jpg

The FF era was a good era for commercial success, but her team still made a lot of poor choices :nochillbrit: Especially when you had a ton of really talented Britney fans here on Exhale and Tumblr that were releasing their own artwork everyday that they could’ve hired probably for cheaper. 

This never happened :idkha: 

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I didn’t mind the FF photoshoot, but when it started to be used for almost every promotional item for like 2 years straight, it made me really sick of it. Also, unpopular opinion, I know, but I actually like the “screenshot” Glory cover, although the new cover is much better. 

It seems like Britney’s album covers are one thing where there isn’t a lot of consensus among the fanbase. People like a lot of different covers for different reasons :brityes:

I thought I was the only one who liked the Glory cover :gaspney: (Def prefer the new one, though)

“Not Alone, Not Alone, Not Alone”

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Well when you are not in control of your entire work, this is what happens.

:goat:

Not necessarily true!

Mariah is super involved in her career, writes and produces her own songs, remembers all her song's lyrics by heart, but that didn't avoid the fiasco below to happen, LOL:

mariahcarey.jpg

• Haha 2