Which of the 16 Personality Types Are You (Myers-Briggs)?

Which of the 16 Personality Types Are You?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These flexible thinkers enjoy taking an unconventional approach to many aspects of life. They often seek out unlikely paths, mixing willingness to experiment with personal creativity.

The Logician personality type is fairly rare, making up only three percent of the population, which is definitely a good thing for them, as there’s nothing they’d be more unhappy about than being “common”. Logicians pride themselves on their inventiveness and creativity, their unique perspective and vigorous intellect.

They may appear to drift about in an unending daydream, but Logicians’ thought process is unceasing, and their minds buzz with ideas from the moment they wake up. This constant thinking can have the effect of making them look pensive and detached, as they are often conducting full-fledged debates in their own heads, but really Logicians are quite relaxed and friendly when they are with people they know, or who share their interests. However, this can be replaced by overwhelming shyness when Logician personalities are among unfamiliar faces, and friendly banter can quickly become combative if they believe their logical conclusions or theories are being criticized.

It's like a freakin' biography... :heresthetea:

13 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Why is this so true?! :weusay: I remember reading my birth chart report and it was SOOO accurate. I had always wondered why I wasn't as Leo as one would expect a Leo to be, but that's because my moon sign is Virgo. :whatitellu:

Agree, birth charts explain everything and show you why people with the same zodiac sign can be so different. I'm a strange type of Gemini, very rational and strict, due to my Virgo rising and moon :useeinthis:

Apparently I'm a Turbulent type of Advocate

The advocate personality matches with these people/characters :

• Martin Luther King
  • Nelson Mandela
  • Mother Theresa
  • Marie Kondo
  • Lady Gaga
  • Nicole Kidman
  • Morgan Freeman
  • Goethe
  • Jon Snow ( Game of Thrones )
  • James Wilson ( House M.D. )
  • Aragorn and Galadriel ( Lord of The Rings )
  • Tom Kirkman ( Designated Survivor )
  • Rose Bukater ( Titanic )
  • Desmond Hume ( Lost )
  • Aramis ( The Three Musketeers )
  • Michale Scofield ( Prison Break )
  • Atticus Finch ( To Kill a Mockingbird )
  • Matthew Murdock ( Daredevil )

76% Introverted, 77% Intuitive, 60% Feeling, 68% Judging, 83% Turbulent

I guess I should also post the complete list of Consuls I got. :makeitrain:

• Taylor Swift
  • Jennifer Garner
  • Bill Clinton
  • Steve Harvey
  • Danny Glover
  • Jennifer Lopez
  • Sally Field
  • Tyra Banks
  • Sansa Stark (Game of Thrones)
  • Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
  • Jack Shephard (Lost)
  • Cersei Lannister (Game of Thrones)
  • Carmela Soprano (The Sopranos)
  • Monica (Friends)
  • Mrs. Hudson (Sherlock Holmes series)
  • Larry Bloom (Orange is the New Black)

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Advocate, but I feel like tests of personality are like horoscope, you choose your answers as you want to see yourself and you'll  believe on that **** if it pictures the image you think you are. I dare you to call your brother or sister to answer to the questions you already answered and see if the results match. high five excuse me GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block