Which of the 16 Personality Types Are You (Myers-Briggs)?

Which of the 16 Personality Types Are You?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

According to the website that I provided in the OP, Britney is an ISFP (Adventurer):

explorers_ISFP_britney_spears.svg?v=3

Hard to say how true this is, but it is what it is. :whatitellu: Supposedly, she shares this personality type with the likes of Michael Jackson, Avril Lavigne, Frida Kahlo, Jessica Alba and Lana Del Rey. Go figure. :sipney:

Omg :OMGney: I’m a Britney. It’s true because I also like Fanta and Cheetos :queenflopga:

• Haha 7

When Logicians are particularly excited, the conversation can border on incoherence as they try to explain the daisy-chain of logical conclusions that led to the formation of their latest idea. Oftentimes, Logicians will opt to simply move on from a topic before it’s ever understood what they were trying to say, rather than try to lay things out in plain terms.

The reverse can also be true when people explain their thought processes to Logicians in terms of subjectivity and feeling. Imagine an immensely complicated clockwork, taking in every fact and idea possible, processing them with a heavy dose of creative reasoning and returning the most logically sound results available – this is how the Logician mind works, and this type has little tolerance for an emotional monkey-wrench jamming their machines.

:ohcrap: how can it be so accurate?

• Haha 1

When Logicians’ interest is captured, their absence goes beyond social matters to include the rest of the physical world. Logicians become forgetful, missing even the obvious if it’s unrelated to their current infatuation, and they can even forget their own health, skipping meals and sleep as they muse.

:yesokay:

Attempts at connecting with others are often worse than Logicians’ withdrawal. People with the Logician personality type take pride in their knowledge and rationale, and enjoy sharing their ideas, but in trying to explain how they got from A to B to Z, they can get frustrated, sometimes simplifying things to the point of insult as they struggle to gauge their conversation partners’ perspective. The ultimate insult comes as Logicians give up with a dismissive “never mind”.

Second-Guess Themselves – Logicians remain so open to new information that they often never commit to a decision at all. This applies to their own skills as well – Logician personalities know that as they practice, they improve, and any work they do is second-best to what they could do. Unable to settle for this, Logicians sometimes delay their output indefinitely with constant revisions, sometimes even quitting before they ever begin.

now you're scaring me, am I being spied? :didilie:

8 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

No, never! :ohnoney: 

Hide contents

It really wasn’t though :haha: the perceiving is supposed to mean you’re more of an improviser and more spontaneous while judging is very routine and schedule based

I know I’m just messing. It’s funny because it says that I don’t plan for the future and that’s false. I’m on top of my 401k and even contribute more than most :haha:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block