6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj's new collab "TROLLZ" hits #1 on the Hot 100, Nicki and 6ix react

Style.

Well, after trying so hard... :juggingu:

From Forbes:

If “TROLLZ” doesn’t hit No. 1 this week (and it’s still too early to make that call), it won’t be for a lack of trying. There are currently four different versions of the song available for download on iTunes (the original, an alternate edition, and clean versions of both), all discounted to 69 cents. 6ix9ine and Minaj are both selling a slew of music and merchandise bundles, including signed “TROLLZ” CDs, vinyl and hoodies. The song also has three music videos: the official video and lyric videos for both the original and alternate editions.

(And according to the same article, they bought 14 million views on YouTube)

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Still haven't listened to that drivel and never will (unless someone is willing to pay me). :arianabye: And to think that "Don't Start Now" stayed on the charts for months, managed to climb to #2 months after its release, but sadly never managed to hit #1... TRAGIC!!! This is what's wrong with America. :lessons:

PREACH! :meryl:

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Style. said:

MAAAAAAAAM:tiffcackle:
GAG, youre gagging :blast:

It’s okay, you’re in denial. Y’all in denial when it comes to The Queen Of Rap. It’s alright. I’m sitting here, planted in a D looking how y’all took an -L :tiffcackle:

This is the FIRST and the LAST time I will be giving you attention.

major nicki minaj GIF

Yasss Barbz for life <3  She is the QUEEN! 

16 hours ago, IUSM said:

Well, after trying so hard... :juggingu:

From Forbes:

If “TROLLZ” doesn’t hit No. 1 this week (and it’s still too early to make that call), it won’t be for a lack of trying. There are currently four different versions of the song available for download on iTunes (the original, an alternate edition, and clean versions of both), all discounted to 69 cents. 6ix9ine and Minaj are both selling a slew of music and merchandise bundles, including signed “TROLLZ” CDs, vinyl and hoodies. The song also has three music videos: the official video and lyric videos for both the original and alternate editions.

(And according to the same article, they bought 14 million views on YouTube)

This is completely ridiculous! :notfeelinit:I cant wait for next week dropping out from the Hot 100

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.