6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj's new collab "TROLLZ" hits #1 on the Hot 100, Nicki and 6ix react

Style.

4 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Don’t tag me in this trash. They bought a #1 (YouTube confirmed they bought streams for their video). Congratulations. Neither will ever win a Grammy or receive any significant accolades. Next 

So What Shrug GIF by swerk

Ur right but honestly almost everyone nowadays buys views ..... :gloriascary:

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

Nicki Minaj is a LEAD artist on this one. So yeah, basically Nicki is the first female rapper to debut at #1 in over 22 years and surpass Elvis Presley in overall chart entries.
Nicki’s work is selling, thank you and please come again. :tifflmao:

Knot B, the industry plant, wishes. :tiffcackle:

Elvis is still praised as a legend, that silicone troll is already replaced by Cardi B :reductive:

source.gif

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Nicki is really wasting her time, energy and TALENT on abusers! If my brother ***** a 10 year-old girl, I'd send him to jail with my own damn hands. How did she stay in a relationship with a convicted ******?? How can she record a song with a ****?? Like what's wrong with her? Why does she hate women so much?? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Shoot idgaf I’m still streaming. Nicki’s flow is gold and makes others look like mold nicki minaj pink GIF

Geez, you’re slaying the rhymes. You must candidate as a ghostwriter for Cardi. Give her one line ‘cause that b can’t write to save her career. :shameless:

• Haha 3
  • Content Curators

Gave the song a view on yt

nicki is the only good part and plus I liked that shade towards usher it was funny 

he just adds nothing to the song and is high key just not very good and also gross

there are other artists that are just more talented than him 

I won’t lie and say I didn’t like nickis part but I just want the next era to be “ROMAN”  and also limited Collabs

but I don’t think we will get that 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Geez, you’re slaying the rhymes. You must candidate as a ghostwriter for Cardi. Give her one line ‘cause that b can’t write to save her career. :shameless:

Everyone loves to say Cardi has a ghostwriters, but Nicki has at least 3 writers credited along with her on every song she does (even the solo songs). Cardi is still credited on each song, so she writes ☺️. Nicki isn’t writing her own raps and safaree already confirmed that he wrote her first two albums (it’s also clear he wrote them because her music went downhill after he left the picture). Only comment you’re getting from me today. Cardi will be back soon and will continue to eclipse Nicki. I hope Nicki kept her receipt since she bought this #1 - I’m sure she can claim it on her taxes next year
 :sendinglove:

flip flop GIF

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Sadgirlsclub said:

Nicki & her strategy of leeching onto the relevancy & success of newer, younger rappers 😆 It’s kinda sad. Can’t get #1 on ya own. 

She ruined her legacy. Her discography had been a mess since 2014, but she at least had her legacy. But since 2018, she continued to tarnish everything she built. Buy all the #1’s you want, she still won’t win a Grammy or any respect. And she won’t be played on any radio stations moving forward. So in the end, she just looks like a bitter old lady trying to make everyone think she’s relevant...

basketball wives tea GIF by VH1

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block