6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj's new collab "TROLLZ" hits #1 on the Hot 100, Nicki and 6ix react

Style.

I gave you the link to Rockstar to stream, I gave you my help to all trend #NickiMinajIsOverParty. Even five fandoms teamed up to block Nicki Minaj and look at y’all, just look at y’all. :tiffcackle:
If you want me to respond, try a better approach than this #1 is because of Tekashi. No, hoez, it’s not because of Tekashi. It’s because 80% of the sales came up from Nicki’s website. LOOK AT YALL! :tiffcackle: 
THE BARBZ DON’T BUY WHAAAAAAT?! 

@OnlyFacts say something without crying. :tiffcackle:

trollz-1.jpg.ddf6cc3f3a55118faf5c1c2dab55c4dc.jpg

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Don’t tag me in this trash. They bought a #1. Congratulations. Neither will ever win a Grammy or receive any significant accolades. Next 

So What Shrug GIF by swerk

MAAAAAAAAM:tiffcackle:
GAG, youre gagging :blast:

It’s okay, you’re in denial. Y’all in denial when it comes to The Queen Of Rap. It’s alright. I’m sitting here, planted in a D looking how y’all took an -L :tiffcackle:

This is the FIRST and the LAST time I will be giving you attention.

major nicki minaj GIF

Wowsers, this song is a bop tho, not gonna lie I streamed alot  :madance:

Here's the thing tho, I don't know whats the point of keeping this guy on the label, the moment he goes out to promote the song at whatever venue, not only is it gonna put him at risk but his team, this guy is a target. What is the point of keeping an artist like this if he can't properly promote his music? Just for virtual success? :schoolingtime:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Gayseus911 said:

Wowsers, this song is a bop tho, not gonna lie I streamed alot  :madance:

Here's the thing tho, I don't know whats the point of keeping this guy on the label, the moment he goes out to promote the song at whatever venue, not only is it gonna put him at risk but his team, this guy is a target. What is the point of keeping an artist like this if he can't properly promote his music? Just for virtual success? :schoolingtime:

He’s a troll. They know it, he knows it. He was meant to peak in 2018, but he got locked up and now his label is trying to capitalize on his remaining relevancy. 

4 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

This... people get OUTRAGED if u stream a dr luke song but this ********* and this ********* enabler (nicki bailed her brother out of jail) are good to go! As usual, selective outrage! 

Also, happy Father’s Day to the hottest daddy out here  :tiffanynod:

6 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

All BS aside this was a given because the song is a bop :mimiclap: but it has dropped down to #35 on iTunes :joanne: so yes its great that it hit number one but how far will it drop next week? :whatitellu: 

Betch, a #1 is a #1 :shameless:

This is giving me HIAM tease. :tifflmao:

2 minutes ago, ol123 said:

Both collabs :tiffcackle:

One was a remix and the other was with a paedophile :tiffcackle: 

Nicki Minaj is a LEAD artist on this one. So yeah, basically Nicki is the first female rapper to debut at #1 in over 22 years and surpass Elvis Presley in overall chart entries.
Nicki’s work is selling, thank you and please come again. :tifflmao:

Knot B, the industry plant, wishes. :tiffcackle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block