6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj's new collab "TROLLZ" hits #1 on the Hot 100, Nicki and 6ix react

23 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

TBH...

Three of her other songs should have hit #1 :didilie:

Super bass

Anaconda

Side to side (featured collab)

She has other great hits too :truthtea:

Starships

Turn me on (featured collab) 

Chun li

Love her or...

nicki minaj gtfo GIF

Superbass and Anaconda are literally the BIBLE of the new wave of female rap and the fact that she was being blackballed by the industry of not going #1.... man, just proves how the industry works. 

Loot at Cardi B. Her career was inflated with fake numbers. After the payola incident she is nothing but a Instagram model. Her collaborations ALL flopped. 

@OnlyFacts you’re only talking about how the song will drop next, but do you realize you’re embarrassing yourself once again? :clownery:

Trollz earns the biggest sales week of 2020 with NO radio, NO playlisting. Which proves how big of a fan base BARS are. :clownery:

2020. Nicki Minaj aka the best selling female rapper. ALL 2020. :ehum:

Something ain’t adding up to your insecure bullshet. 🤣 

@Style. is my name. Go report me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

22 minutes ago, Style. said:

@OnlyFacts you’re only talking about how the song will drop next, but do you realize you’re embarrassing yourself once again? :clownery:

Trollz earns the biggest sales week of 2020 with NO radio, NO playlisting. Which proves how big of a fan base BARS are. :clownery:

2020. Nicki Minaj aka the best selling female rapper. ALL 2020. :ehum:

Something ain’t adding up to your insecure bullshet. 🤣 

@Style. is my name. Go report me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

cardi b grammys 2019 GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYsCardi and her GRAMMY are laughing at you. Bless your heart and keep writing those essays 

12 minutes ago, Style. said:

I clocked you, you little insecure girl. :shameless:

Yes, I will keep writing the essays about how Onika is doing number over that toothless Bronx ********. :shameless:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7ad3d8ab762d24f90073fcardi b grammys 2019 GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYsCardi B Vmas 2019 GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awardscardi b 2019 bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awardsthe numbers dont lie GIF by BET Awardsiheartradio music awards GIF by iHeartRadiocardi b i really gotta thank my daughter GIF by AMAs

jennifer lopez entrance GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music AwardsAnd to think she got all of these awards just from her first album. And one is the most prestigious music award you can win and Nicki never will. I see why you’re mad 

:gimmemoar:

9 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7ad3d8ab762d24f90073fcardi b grammys 2019 GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYsCardi B Vmas 2019 GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awardscardi b 2019 bbmas GIF by Billboard Music Awardsthe numbers dont lie GIF by BET Awardsiheartradio music awards GIF by iHeartRadiocardi b i really gotta thank my daughter GIF by AMAs

jennifer lopez entrance GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music AwardsAnd to think she got all of these awards just from her first album. And one is the most prestigious music award you can win and Nicki never will. I see why you’re mad 

:gimmemoar:

She was getting awarded for several heads she’s made to DJs to play her songs. I’m not mad. I’m enjoying seeing you under a Nicki post desperately trying to make some points. :makeitrain:

The lowest is what? :tiffcackle:

by the way, that was two years ago. She’s over now. :tiffcackle:

On 6/21/2020 at 9:08 PM, OneTrackMind said:

Nicki is really wasting her time, energy and TALENT on abusers! If my brother ***** a 10 year-old girl, I'd send him to jail with my own damn hands. How did she stay in a relationship with a convicted ******?? How can she record a song with a ****?? Like what's wrong with her? Why does she hate women so much?? 

disgusting piece of **** ughh

1 hour ago, Style. said:

She was giving heads***** 

Sorry. I had to say it again. Imagine giving heads for 1s. 

not half as bad as being the queen of rapists/********* rapists/murderers.that heartless evil *****.

On 6/21/2020 at 11:58 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Still haven't listened to that drivel and never will (unless someone is willing to pay me). :arianabye: And to think that "Don't Start Now" stayed on the charts for months, managed to climb to #2 months after its release, but sadly never managed to hit #1... TRAGIC!!! This is what's wrong with America. :lessons:

YASSSSSSSS PREEEEACHHHHHH AGHHHHHHHHHHHH :meryl: SAY THAT ISH FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK AND SPILL THAT TEA SIS!:meryell:THIS IS WHY I FOLLOW YOU! :lessons:

Spoiler

100 points:beat:

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Omg, this thread just turned into another war zone because of @Style., @OnlyFacts and @Spicechinodiva !:clicktina:

@Jordan Miller this thread has turned into Exhale-War X, please try to balance this out or else this thread is going to blow :gross:

Hide contents

Me while Onlyfacts and Style are feuding with each other: :mjpopcorn:

You’re an instigator. This sole purpose of your comment was to fan the flames. 

48 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

You’re an instigator. This sole purpose of your comment was to fan the flames. 

Hold up-

On 6/21/2020 at 8:17 PM, OnlyFacts said:

Don’t tag me in this trash. They bought a #1 (YouTube confirmed they bought streams for their video). Congratulations. Neither will ever win a Grammy or receive any significant accolades. Next 

So What Shrug GIF by swerk

On 6/21/2020 at 8:25 PM, Style. said:

MAAAAAAAAM:tiffcackle:
GAG, youre gagging :blast:

It’s okay, you’re in denial. Y’all in denial when it comes to The Queen Of Rap. It’s alright. I’m sitting here, planted in a D looking how y’all took an -L :tiffcackle:

This is the FIRST and the LAST time I will be giving you attention.

major nicki minaj GIF

Yours was the literal first reply of this thread thus, it was started by you and style:umsaywhat:. I don’t I even quoted you or Style to be “part” of this war:shameless:I just looking with my popcorn at the flames coming up :letitburn:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block