6ix9ine and Nicki Minaj's new collab "TROLLZ" hits #1 on the Hot 100, Nicki and 6ix react

@Spicechinodivayou’re a grown man, who stan the most forgettable and bland girl groups ever, living his best life in a SMASH HIT thread about Nicki Minaj because guess what?! Everybody’s talking about Nicki, yet your threads about that band are flopping harder than Madonna’s recent album. :tiffcackle: 

LET THAT SINK IN! 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

SINCE LAURYN HILL! :tiffcackle:

Bronchitis B, the industry plant, after two years she’s in the obscure zone. They tried to make another Nicki with a FACTORY, yet Nicki after 10 years in the game... when you legendary, you shine no matter what. 
@OnlyFacts you’re embarrassing yourself. Also, report me this time around. :tiffcackle: 

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I hope Nicki kept her receipt so she can claim this #1 she bought on her taxes. Enjoy your moment, especially since it’s set to have the biggest fall from #1 next week. I wish you well in your pursuit for validation, you won’t get it from me or on the charts

i mean god bless GIF by The Paley Center for Media

2 minutes ago, Style. said:

TROLLZ debut with 118k PURE SALES in one WEEK. More than Inavsion Of Rejectsy whole Month. :tiffcackle:

@OnlyFacts 🤣🤣🤣 look who’s laughing now. You’re a try hard. Go report me. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Keep this same energy when nickis next solo song comes out. How did Megatron and Yikes perform on the charts again? 

:tiffcackle:

21 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Nicki reacts to hitting #1 

@OnlyFacts🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 LET ME REPORT MYSELF THIS TIME AROUND!!!! 

YOU TRIED IT! You’re keep repeating Nicki’s bought her #1s, but with NO PROOFS! You’re having a meltdown two days in a row and this is facts.... based on your reactions. 

KNOT B IS FUMMING! 🤡🤡😂😂😂 

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Keep this same energy when nickis next solo song comes out. How did Megatron and Yikes perform on the charts again? 

Both top 20 HITS! I can’t say the same about PRESS! 
PRESS proves how irrelevant she is outside Instagram. She’s an insta Model, yet she can’t crack 100 million views in her prime. 

FADS! Both of you! You’re punching aeeeeeer!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Just now, Style. said:

@OnlyFacts🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 LET ME REPORT MYSELF THIS TIME AROUND!!!! 

YOU TRIED IT! You’re keep repeating Nicki’s bought her #1s, but with NO PROOFS! You’re having a meltdown two days in a row and this is facts.... based on your reactions. 

KNOT B IS FUMMING! 🤡🤡😂😂😂 

YouTube confirmed that Nicki and 6ixty9ine cents bought views for their video. So, I hope she kept her receipt so she can claim them on her taxes like a true businesswoman.

Why so angry? I said congratulations on buying a #1. What else do you want from me? A vein? Where was this energy when Megatron and Yikes came out?

:tiffcackle: congratulations 

1 minute ago, Style. said:

Both top 20 HITS! I can’t say the same about PRESS! 
PRESS proves how irrelevant she is outside Instagram. She’s an insta Model, yet she can’t crack 100 million views in her prime. 

FADS! Both of you! You’re punching aeeeeeer!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Lies. Megatron hit 20, Yikes hit 23. I am a fact checker. How long did say so stay at #1? How long is Trollz expected to stay at #1?

Cardi’s #1 hits were there for multiple weeks and didn’t fall out of the top 40 in their second week. 

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

YouTube confirmed that Nicki and 6ixty9ine cents bought views for their video. So, I hope she kept her receipt so she can claim them on her taxes like a true businesswoman.

Why so angry? I said congratulations on buying a #1. What else do you want from me? A vein? Where was this energy when Megatron and Yikes came out?

:tiffcackle: congratulations 

Yes, she bought views! So what? We both know YT can’t guarantee you a no #1. Proofs: GOOBA. 
It’s not like she doesn’t have views. Nicki is eating the bird in YT views. In her 10 years of career. 

Thank you for your congratulations. These are denied. You are denied. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I clocked you! 

THE BARBZ DONT BUY WHAAAAAAAT? You gotta be kidding me. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Just now, Style. said:

Yes, she bought views! So what? We both know YT can’t guarantee you a no #1. Proofs: GOOBA. 
It’s not like she doesn’t have views. Nicki is eating the bird in YT views. In her 10 years of career. 

Thank you for your congratulations. These are denied. You are denied. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I clocked you! 

THE BARBZ DONT BUY WHAAAAAAAT? You gotta be kidding me. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I rest my case. Glad I quoted this before you try to change what you said. I’ll pray for you. Get your validation from someone else. You’re not getting it from me. Bless your heart

:gimmemoar:

3 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

Lies. Megatron hit 20, Yikes hit 23. I am a fact checker. How long did say so stay at #1? How long is Trollz expected to stay at #1?

Cardi’s #1 hits were there for multiple weeks and didn’t fall out of the top 40 in their second week. 

Can you comprehend that Cardi was in her prime and Nicki was getting bandwagons hate? You’re talking nothing but pressed and deluded. :tiffcackle:

The fact that she was getting heads to DJs left and right to play her ABC rhymes. YOURE CLOCKED! Youre embarrassing yourself by just putting a talentless bird next to The Queen Of Rap! :tiffcackle:

Yes, and I’m madly laughing at you! Look at you! Nothing left to say! Nicki’s got two #1s in a span of two weeks. 😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Just now, Style. said:

Can you comprehend that Cardi was in her prime and Nicki was getting bandwagons hate? You’re talking nothing but pressed and deluded. :tiffcackle:

The fact that she was getting heads to DJs left and right to play her ABC rhymes. YOURE CLOCKED! Youre embarrassing yourself by just putting a talentless bird next to The Queen Of Rap! :tiffcackle:

Yes, and I’m madly laughing at you! Look at you! Nothing left to say! Nicki’s got two #1s in a span of two weeks. 😂😂😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

married to medicine wtf GIF

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I rest my case. Glad I quoted this before you try to change what you said. I’ll pray for you. Get your validation from someone else. You’re not getting it from me. Bless your heart

:gimmemoar:

Rest your embarrassment! I will keep @ your *** and laughing at you. 
A ***** who is in her TEN years of career overshadowing that toothless bird. :tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block