Trump's rally in Tulsa was half-empty

Y’all better vote in November  :lemmetellu: don’t get complacent :lemmetellu: don’t accept polls or empty arenas as signs of an easy win :lemmetellu:

No one expected Trump to win in 2016, but he did. The “Blue Wave” in 2018 was more of a small splash than a wave. It’s more important than ever to stay on top of the game and making sure to get everyone you can to vote in November (preferably for Biden lol). 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Towelney said:

I have a bad feeling that he’ll win this election. :eheeek:

I think he’s going to as well. This is all a political game, it’s just for show. Look at what happened last time, America voted for Hillary, and he got it anyway. I don’t vote, with that you’re just giving your okay to for them to manipulate you how ever they want to. I choose not to be a part of it. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I think he’s going to as well. This is all a political game, it’s just for show. Look at what happened last time, America voted for Hillary, and he got it anyway. I don’t vote, with that you’re just giving your okay to for them to manipulate you how ever they want to. I choose not to be a part of it. 

Why do you not vote? That’s the most ridiculous thing to say! If you don’t vote, that’s a vote for him! 
Emmy Winner Vote GIF by Emmys

• Leader
8 hours ago, Vulpix91 said:

Apparently thousands of TikTok users registered for the rally without intending to show up just to trick him?? So he's basically been trolled by a bunch of teenagers :tiffcackle:

TikTok Teens and K-Pop Stans Say They Sank Trump Rally

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/21/style/tiktok-trump-rally-tulsa.html

:tiffcackle:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block