YouTube Premiere: The Onyx Hotel @ Lisbon (Full Show)

39 minutes ago, Dirk said:

that show is only good bc of Britney herself, it lacks a lot of things, especially interaction... no wonder the crowd here and most in the Miami show just stand there watching it like its a movie.

her energy and dancing are amazing! but Circus Tour (the one people say she just walks) is way better than this. it's way more exciting to watch!

Thank you!! I say that all the time circus was definitely better!! 

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

that show is only good bc of Britney herself, it lacks a lot of things, especially interaction... no wonder the crowd here and most in the Miami show just stand there watching it like its a movie.

her energy and dancing are amazing! but Circus Tour (the one people say she just walks) is way better than this. it's way more exciting to watch!

Yeah. This tour was boring, but she was slaying. Imagine Circus production with her at hear peak. Would have been awesome

2 hours ago, Fenixxx123 said:

Circus Tour profesional footage?:makeitrain:

We wish!

2 hours ago, C0CKy said:

I just subbed the other day. Can’t wait to watch this tonight. :yesplease:

Yay!

2 hours ago, Irvine said:

lol at her not giving **** about her hair even back then. who would go out for a full show like that

bomt is skipping btw

thank you so much, the quality rocks!

Yeah, this rip has glitches on Baby and the band interlude.

The Onyx Hotel Tour was very good. Better than her reputation. Anyone who saw them live says nothing else. If you compare them to the equipment of the Circus Tour, you are making a mistake. The Circus Tour had a big turnover. That's right . But little real gain. In principle, the stage was too expensive and soon ruined Britney. Nobody will go on a world tour with such a stage anymore. There was live music from a band on the Onyx Hotel Tour. The feeling came pretty close to a real live performance. Not to be compared with the overloaded circus tour.

9 hours ago, Dirk said:

this. I've always found the Onyx Hotel Tour to be so boring, which is crazy because Britney was in her prime during it. But for example, the first 2 songs have a lot of her just standing on that box in one spot while the dancers are just moving around her below. Boring.