Why hasn't Britney worked more with Bloodshy & Avant (Toxic producers) ?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Puppy. :omg:

I think he’s lost his touch and hasn’t really impressed me for a long time. Maybe sometime in the future for like a greatest hit single or something special but they both seem to outgrown each other as when they get together, it’s nothing really exciting or different to me so it’s just telling that Max doesn’t really want to evolve her sound and for me I want that. I mean he’s moved on to his Taylor’s and Ari’s so I could care less about him :awks:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
8 hours ago, Roxxy said:

So you also don't like Femme Fatale:unreal: I think I Wanna Go is Max's worst song ever. :donewithit:

No, it's not my favorite album and yeah I don't really like IWG either even though whenever I listen to it, it transport me back to when I was staying with friends in LA and everyone was bopping to the song and was hanging out with Jeffree Star's cousin lol  It's just a generic album so it shows he really doesn't care, she's just another paycheck, I'm sure he's a nice guy and respects her but I don't think he's that emotionally invested in her like her other collaborators and I kinda want her to be surrounded by those type of people as Max will just whip out another *** song and back to the nasally or chipmunk voice so I'm not here for that. :verycool:

3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

No, it's not my favorite album and yeah I don't really like IWG either even though whenever I listen to it, it transport me back to when I was staying with friends in LA and everyone was bopping to the song and was hanging out with Jeffree Star's cousin lol  It's just a generic album so it shows he really doesn't care, she's just another paycheck, I'm sure he's a nice guy and respects her but I don't think he's that emotionally invested in her like her other collaborators and I kinda want her to be surrounded by those type of people as Max will just whip out another *** song and back to the nasally or chipmunk voice so I'm not here for that.

You never disappoint me, Puppy. :bigkiss:

• Super Mods
Just now, Roxxy said:

You never disappoint me, Puppy. :bigkiss:

I feel like I'm the only one here that doesn't want her to ever work with him again :awks: From all the interviews he done on his own, whenever Britney is brought up, he gives a generic response like he's bored. Like the popjustice interview he did years ago, he talked rock music more and how he wished to make more of that. He really downplays his pop music saying stuff like he keeps his melodies simple for lazy reasons and his "sound" is merely just being too lazy to discover other instruments and usually recycles things in many of his songs...he just sounds so sick of pop that I feel he just does it for a living. His background was being in a rock band so yeah :quirkney:

Bloodshy&Avant made possible Britney’s ultimate sound. That’s why In the Zone is so iconic! They are the true legends in Britney’s discography. Danja is overrated and Max is an Illuminati. So from those I only miss B&A. Also Trip to your heart was the last song Britney did with him. sadly. We need him back.

Archived