Why hasn't Britney worked more with Bloodshy & Avant (Toxic producers) ?

Everytime they make something together there is some kind of weird magical symbiosis. 

Toxic, Piece Of Me, Radar, Toy Soldier, How I Roll etc... 

I've been obsessed with those producers since I was sixteen, bloodshy and avant. Their productions have always treaded the line between progressive and tasteful. 

IMO, their work with Britney is their best. Their work with other artists hasn't sounded as fresh and innovative. Same with what I've heard of Galantis. When I first heard their work on Blackout, I was blown away. Never had I become so enthralled with music producers/composers. Their instrumentals gave me life. I anxiously await for them to make me feel that way once more. I really hope we get to see another collab with Britney in the future, maybe even an album? Imagine a full album with Bloodshy & Avant dayum. 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Body ache said:

They broke up boo but I think one of them did work on a new album. I forgot whose album it was.

oooh, is that the reason why on Femme Fatale, How I Roll and Trip to Your Heart's producer is only listed as Bloodshy?

10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Aside from their work with Britney, I think their work on Kylie's album X as well as Sparks with Hilegend Duff and Brave with J.Lo, are all very good. I love all of them. :barbie:

#JusticeForMyPrerogative

The song Speakerphone by Kylie is pretty awesome too, but i feel like there was a strong artistic chemistry with Britney, it's like they really vibed with each others, it's sad that they didn't make more songs. 

So strange, I was literally listening To ‘My Prerogative’ and I was thinking the same thing when I saw this thread.

there sound has always been soooo amazing, and sooo ‘Britney’ as well.

Incredible producers!!!!

The vocal processing on My Prerogative, and All of the different sooooouunds and how fresh it is like it still just Blows me awaaaaay to this day!

11 minutes ago, Dirk said:

they are Galantis now and i think they stopped producing for other people. I wish they produce for her at least 1 song, imagine they produce a real BANGER for her as the first single? a song that everyone would enjoy it :lizzie:

Actually, only Bloodshy is part of Galantis

Avant (Pontus Winnberg) is still producing, his latest work is part of Carly Rae Jepsen's Dedicated

One of my fave producers Britney has ever worked with. I think they did break up (and I believe it was only Bloodshy involved with How I Roll and Trip To Your Heart on Femme Fatale). Also I seem to remember they spoke quite negatively about Britney’s team (not Britney herself, they’ve always praised her work ethic) in an interview a year or so ago which would explain why they don’t work with her anymore. 

• Super Mods

Come on, Britney LOVES them. She was gonna have them solely produce The Original Doll. You can tell they vibe well together because even when they split she still brings in one of them. 

I would love it if Britney can bring them back together but I know she’s not Madonna and force people if they don’t want to but she should definitely bring at least one of them back for future albums. I rather have them than Max Martin.

Archived