Britney rockin the 1999 Billboard Music Awards (Crystal Clear Quality)

I’m a flop fan because I’ve NEVER seen this performance! What a SLAY! I don’t like these remixes but the performance was top notch! And to think she was doing this at 18!! An icon!

And I love seeing old performances with Andre 😭 Bless his sweet soul. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Omg I’m a hugee hip-hip head and didn’t even know about this wtf I always wondered where that mini interlude from her performance came from 

I'm also a big hip hop head and I absolutely love when Britney flirts with R&B, hip hop and street/jazz dancing in her performances.

I wonder who was the mastermind behind this remix, it was a very bold move. If it was Wayde, I must say that I miss him very much as a creative director and choreographer.

38 minutes ago, glorified.ho said:

A curiosity; this part of the song is from Eric B and Rakim - Eric B is President

I Was looking a lotttttttt for this song, its my fave from the performance too much 90's

1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

This performance is soo good and I couldn't enjoy it as much before because of the quality... Now that has changed :barbie:

FB_IMG_1592433064227.thumb.jpg.28be81bd44b846e40f8cff669d6efaf2.jpg

in this quality loookssss different for some any reason the stage of this awards looks like an inspiration for dream withim a dream tour, wade could go to the jail for plagiarism , copy & difamation of MJ (im not into cancelling people, but cancelling Wade is good):imacat: