Britney returns to Instagram: I did it. I finally got bangs

On 6/15/2020 at 9:48 PM, jennyj said:

OMFG she looks so GOOD!!!!! :crying4:

She looks so fresh and (even younger than) her age, finally the heavy eye makeup is much less, all the fillers are wearing off, and she's doing her iconic puppy dog eyes face.... her skin is so radiant too.  Keep it up girl!!!! :) 

Her skin is shining brighter than Perry’s career :urite: 

• Haha 5
On 6/16/2020 at 5:06 AM, Dwb25 said:

I feel like at this point  I wouldn't be surprised if she posted a selfie captioned:

"Sooo I finally dyed my hair blonde 🦄💀👿😺😽🦿🎅🧜‍♂️👞 I always wondered what I would look like as a blonde and I'm loving it so farrrr!!!!!👠🧳🥽🦊🐥🐧🐍🌾💐 Blondes really do have more fun!🌸🍅"

:makeup:

That being said, she looks absolutely beautiful and healthy and bright and It's really good to see her :crying1:

:squint:

• Super Mods
On 6/15/2020 at 8:06 PM, Dwb25 said:

I feel like at this point  I wouldn't be surprised if she posted a selfie captioned:

"Sooo I finally dyed my hair blonde 🦄💀👿😺😽🦿🎅🧜‍♂️👞 I always wondered what I would look like as a blonde and I'm loving it so farrrr!!!!!👠🧳🥽🦊🐥🐧🐍🌾💐 Blondes really do have more fun!🌸🍅"

:makeup:

That being said, she looks absolutely beautiful and healthy and bright and It's really good to see her :crying1:

Lol I love this comment! I wouldn't be suprised either cause honestly Britney has become "simple minded" in the past years. (NOT saying that she's dumb or anything)

• Love 2