Britney returns to Instagram: I did it. I finally got bangs

I feel like at this point  I wouldn't be surprised if she posted a selfie captioned:

"Sooo I finally dyed my hair blonde 🦄💀👿😺😽🦿🎅🧜‍♂️👞 I always wondered what I would look like as a blonde and I'm loving it so farrrr!!!!!👠🧳🥽🦊🐥🐧🐍🌾💐 Blondes really do have more fun!🌸🍅"

:makeup:

That being said, she looks absolutely beautiful and healthy and bright and It's really good to see her :crying1:

• Haha 5
44 minutes ago, Dwb25 said:

I feel like at this point  I wouldn't be surprised if she posted a selfie captioned:

"Sooo I finally dyed my hair blonde 🦄💀👿😺😽🦿🎅🧜‍♂️👞 I always wondered what I would look like as a blonde and I'm loving it so farrrr!!!!!👠🧳🥽🦊🐥🐧🐍🌾💐 Blondes really do have more fun!🌸🍅"

:makeup:

That being said, she looks absolutely beautiful and healthy and bright and It's really good to see her :crying1:

Her first Insta caption in 2021: 

Hi guys !!!!! I'm excited to tell you that I am in a recording studio about to record my first ever song !!!!!! 🌟🌟🌟 This has always been a dream of mine and I cannot tell you how long I've been waiting for the opportunity, I have always wanted to be a singer (and a makeup artist 🍎🍎🍎) ... 🌸🌸🌸🌸 I can't wait to film a music video for it as that will be another first for me too !!!!!!! 👠👠👠👠 stay blessed everyone and make all of your dreams come true !!!! 🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Dirk said:

she looks so good! bet she's sleeping well :awyeah:

but I want to start a conversation... should we stop asking for new pictures? or asking where is she to see if she's well or alive or something

just a thought cause i don't feel authenticy whenever she posts pictures cause it feels like a job to me.. to take pictures to update your own instagram, idk i guess is just me. 

I think It doesn't matter If we ask for new content, where she is or not... There has to be posts on her social media. Proof of life.

It does feel like a job tho, that's why I wrote she's "back to work". She probably did the videos and now they will keep posting the caps.

I feel like it's not organic, she doesn't look having fun doing these things. Maybe i'm wrong, but even the days the posts happen are the same.

OMFG she looks so GOOD!!!!! :crying4:

She looks so fresh and (even younger than) her age, finally the heavy eye makeup is much less, all the fillers are wearing off, and she's doing her iconic puppy dog eyes face.... her skin is so radiant too.  Keep it up girl!!!! :)