Maybe discussing politics in a pop culture forum was a bad idea.

Yes they are Gay, Lesbian Republicans. 

Google log Cabin republicans. 

Yes even the LGBTQ press like out magazine and such constantly makes a mockery of them.

But the reason why they are conservative is they want traditional 

But they are straight female Republicans that are in favor of same *** marriage.

Tomi Lahren,  Meghan McCain and Candace owens. 

Alot of them I would say are libertarian. 

Liberal on social issues. Tomi was fired by Glenn beck for being pro choice. Saying it's not up to the government to tell me i can't get an ********. Honestly the Republicans are more open minded beginning in the 80s. They would be liberal. But liberal policies believe you pay your taxes. We say how your money goes. And where it goes. 

They don't like that. 

Most favor private insurance for medical and believes Medicaid and Medicare are there when you reach retirement you paid your taxes and your deductions worled for 30+ years you earned it. 

Are they misunderstood I believe they are.

Fox news I truly believe don't represent the modern day Republican. They fired their own openly gay newsreporter Sheroard Smith. Cos he didn't fall into their likimg. 

There's even black Republicans that actually sat down with Trump and the whole talk on police reform was televised.

But as for LGBT Republicans 

I'll leave this quote

"I've been judged more for being a Republican,  than being a transgender woman"

Caitlyn Jenner 

@Neneleaks is right. The politics has got to go. This isnt the place for it. Not on thjs forum. 

Plus most of my gay liberal friends switched to independent. They are heavily disappointed with the democratic party. 

Most of them are Black saying they would rather help the gays before any other minority group. 

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived