Petition to keep Beyonce off Black Panther?!

I will never forgive her for not putting "Grown Woman" on her album. That would have literally been the best song on there.

Tbh I cant take anything away from her. She is super talented and her work ethic is insane. That being said, the more obsessive fans get the more I hate an artist. I think thats why I trash Britney on Britney forums and Christina on Christina forums but defend them outide of the forums, because too much admiration annoys me lol. And her fans just never see anthing negative. Britney fans see that she isnt the performer she used to be and they dont deny her lipsyncing. Christina fans see that she isnt in the shape she used to be, seems uninspired and oversings (or doesnt sing). Its things that are openly discussed in the fandoms. But Beyonce could literally **** on stage and her fans would act like its modern art and a political statement.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, PablitoXS said:

I guess I'm the only one who dislike Black Panther, for me it's a Lion King plagiarism. I love Beyoncé, she's a great singer and actress. People overrate Marvel movies, in my opinion only half of them are good movies and less than that are great.

No I dislike it too. The CGI is terrible and they made Black Panther a side character in his solo movie. Also they made everyone else more impressive than him. He needed help from everyone all the time and still failed. The only good things were costumes and music imo.

• Like 1
On 6/13/2020 at 2:55 PM, The Greatest Show said:

I will never forgive her for not putting "Grown Woman" on her album. That would have literally been the best song on there.

Tbh I cant take anything away from her. She is super talented and her work ethic is insane. That being said, the more obsessive fans get the more I hate an artist. I think thats why I trash Britney on Britney forums and Christina on Christina forums but defend them outide of the forums, because too much admiration annoys me lol. And her fans just never see anthing negative. Britney fans see that she isnt the performer she used to be and they dont deny her lipsyncing. Christina fans see that she isnt in the shape she used to be, seems uninspired and oversings (or doesnt sing). Its things that are openly discussed in the fandoms. But Beyonce could literally **** on stage and her fans would act like its modern art and a political statement.

I love this post SO MUCH!
Her fans think that she is original :jeanluc:her fans think she is the best performer of all time :jeanluc: they think she is the best-selling female artist of all time :jeanluc: they think she was the hugest artist of the 00s:jeanluc: and they think that her music is like so beautiful. They are the most delusional fan base in the music fandoms (besides the newer acts). That’s why they hate, loathe and main targets are Rihanna and Britney. They just cannot accept them being internationally successful and have sold more records than bey :flop: they literally give every artist besides “Queen Bey 👑💖🐝” nicknames like Brittleknee, foreheadanna, britflopney yet when he call Beyoncé a monkey or Beyonka they loose their crap. They r total idiots. Bey could legit stand on a stage and scream & shout (:jj:) and her fans would find it as a political statement for the black people .Thankfully, there are respectful and good fans like @Deyonce that represent 9% of the community.

Spoiler

10 points :hillary:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I think she's good for the soundtrack but not to play Storm which i think a lot of people think is happening. I agree there's a lot of better choices for Storm and probably for the soundtrack. Marvel happens to be a property now and Storm too that we don't need a celebrity to make that part successful. We deserve the right actress not one for PR. I'm a huge Marvel fan and would also not like her on this project. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

That’s why they hate, loathe and main targets are Rihanna and Britney. They just cannot accept them being internationally successful and have sold more records than bey :flop: 

Reveal hidden contents

Beyoncé has did two world stadiums tour (formation and on the run tour II), here in Italy she did 2 dates in the most huge stadiums 

GlisteningSoreDolphin-size_restricted.gi

10 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I love this post SO MUCH!
Her fans think that she is original :jeanluc:her fans think she is the best performer of all time :jeanluc: they think she is the best-selling female artist of all time :jeanluc: they think she was the hugest artist of the 00s:jeanluc: and they think that her music is like so beautiful. They are the most delusional fan base in the music fandoms (besides the newer acts). That’s why they hate, loathe and main targets are Rihanna and Britney. They just cannot accept them being internationally successful and have sold more records than bey :flop: they literally give every artist besides “Queen Bey 👑💖🐝” nicknames like Brittleknee, foreheadanna, britflopney yet when he call Beyoncé a monkey or Beyonka they loose their crap. They r total idiots. Bey could legit stand on a stage and scream & shout (:jj:) and her fans would find it as a political statement for the black people .Thankfully, there are respectful and good fans like @Deyonce that represent 9% of the community.

Hide contents

Umm thanks? I didn't even know we could give or receive points. I was really confused when I got the notification :sponge:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.