Petition to keep Beyonce off Black Panther?!

beyonce-bp.jpg.f625ce195b96e26157b96207160ba3ed.jpg

A Change.org campaign is close to reaching its goal of signatures. People are demanding Beyonce be removed from the Black Panther 2 project and cancel her reported $100 million deal.

As a fan and lover of marvel and disney movies. I think it is with best interests of fans and many lovers of the art. We would like to keep beyonce out of Black Panther 2. Even though it is a great film and comic. Many others and I feel thats her vocal and physical acting is insufficient (for lack of better words). 

Amidst the protests and the times we are going through, we feel like her acting sucks and can not take her serious enough to be fully entertained by her roles in movies. We would prefer that she continues to sing and make beautiful music but as far as her acting goes and we know that she knows that her skills in theatre are not worthy of such products of entertainment produced by Marvel/Disney franchises. 

For better ideas of better actress to fill the role, we suggest that she be replaced by Rihanna, Zoe Saldana, Zoe Kravitz, or Zazie Beetz. Reasons being is because we know the movie will gross immensely but the overall turnaround for the movie will be tarnished if it is too meet the standards of its predecessor, Black Panther. So, for the sake of the franchise and all of the fans of marvel/disney, Please direct Beyonce another role instead or please remove her entirely from the movie. Maybe make her a feature on a few songs on the soundtrack but acting in any form... No. 

There are already 33K signatures. 

Everybody agrees #BlackLivesMatter, but Beyoncé became hated the day she embraced her race and being a proud black woman. 

I fully understand the Beyhive now. She's hated for all the wrong reasons, and it's very racist to say to an African American woman that she shouldn't be proud to be black. 

You may remember people signed a petition to ban Justin Bieber from the US a few years ago because of his crime and drama. There was so much outrage it prompted the White House to respond. 

What makes them think Disney will re-think the contract with Beyoncé?

Update: According to MovieWeb, it's not happening.

"Despite overwhelming excitement at the prospect, sources tell me there is no big Disney film deal for Beyonce, and she will not contribute to the soundtrack for #BlackPanther2. As a self-professed proud member of the Disney family, it's likely she'll work w them again at some point."

• Love 3

The queen of rap, slayin with Queen B. If you ain't on the team, you playin for team D. Cause we A-listers, we paid sisters. This watch right here done phased blizzards. I confess, I woke up like this. All this drank in my cup like this. All this *** on that flawless ****. Instagram another flawless pic.

417e5b5d988ffc084700191922a0b219.gif

• Love 1

I like Beyoncé. Her music is really good, and I respect her as an artist. However, as a Christian, I feel offended that she had put up a church for her fans to worship her. That disgusts me :gloriascary: plus, the way her idiotic, pretentious and obnoxious beehive hype her always gets me. They say she is the next Michael Jackson and even if bey released a song just saying bull crap, her fans would think it was a “cultural reset” :orangu: I won’t call her overrated because she has notably worked VERY hard in the music industry as a black woman, to re-invent herself. However, I will call her overhyped because people think she is the goddess of music :jeanluc: Idk what to address about the “copying” controversies she has recently gathered so I will not speak on that. Her father had worked in the music industry and also worked in the Grammys (why do u think she has the most Grammy nominations?) so he was able to give bey a easy pavement to pass thru. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Content Curators
4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I sneezed on the film and the film got sicker. Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor.
original.gif

Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor. Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor. Yoncé all on his mouth like liquor. Like like liquor, like like like liquor~

Exactly :meryl:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.