Prince vs Michael Jackson

Prince was really the first act to merge *** and religion.

He did hook up with Madonna.

Word on the street is Prince wasn't inti just getting off. To him. *** was a cosmic experience. Almost like a spiritual experience of two humans desiring to be loved. 

Oddly. Warner Balked at his need to be ******. But oddly. They had no problem with Madonna being ******.

With MJ. He was going to be a star. Go back to videos of an 11 year old MJ singing Smokey Robinson's Who's lovin' you. Smokey said. For two years it was my song as the songwriter and artist. But Michael took and it became associated with him after that. I'm not mad. 

He made it a hit. A massive top five hit. Mine was a minor hit peaking at #97 for one week. 

Both were destined.

But oddly everything Prince did, 

***, religion and take on the music industry. He was slammed and made fun of especially when he changed his mame to a symbol to fight the music industry. 

Females Like Madonna (*** and Religion and bigger contracts also a recording label and other business endeavors) were praised. 

Hell Taylor swift fighting the music industry for her masters and better streaming royalties were praised by the press than when prince did it in the 80s. 

Uh, not to be a downer, but why do we keep pitting black artists against each other on this site? Last week it was Rihanna vs. Beyoncé. Why can’t it be Justin Bieber vs. Chris Brown, Britney vs. Rihanna, Hilary Duff v. Lindsay Lohan, etc etc. 

Just my two cents. Anyways, I love both MJ and Prince, but I think MJ wins this battle.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block