The Weeknd is the best male artist of our time

14 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

idk why there is such a decline in male pop stars with talent and all the things with it (singing, dancing, fame) (just wait till i hit the scene :urite:)

but two people that stick out to me are the weeknd and harry styles

the weeknd more for his mysterious image and just plain talent and harry for his stardom, intricate looks, and overall persona, his music is nice but i dont like it too much

also bruno mars...... hes nice, got bops, but just

eh

Yessss! The reason I no more listen to male singers is because of the lack of popular male singers that actually have really nice songs and quality. I can only name a handful: The Weeknd, Harry styles, Bruno and Ed Sheeran. Then on the other side u have, lil baby, Gucci mane, lil teaca and...UGH! It’s just to much crap :wontcry:

• Love 1

Yeah.... not sure why this time just lacks that prolific male talent.... I like a few of The Weeknd’s songs... I like some Drake.... Same with Bruno Mars on the lesser end.... but when it comes to male artists I prefer Michael Jackson or George Michael or even Elvis.... awkward when I do karaoke because I can’t hit the high notes of girl singers so I resort to these old songs sometimes lol

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block