Doja Cat ft. Gucci Mane - LIKE THAT (OFFICIAL VIDEO LEAKED)

20 minutes ago, Britney_Love_Fan said:

What happened? What did she do? :nervousney:

What?! Where have you been? DC made a song with a word used to make fun of people of color who lose their lives to police brutality, she was also seen in chat rooms with alt-right men (aka, white supremacists) and would degrade herself and her black heritage. She also frequently uses the F word towards the gay community. There’s also a clip of her acting like she’s stripping for the racist men. It’s...a mess, especially with what we’re dealing with now. Just google it. They’ll do a better job explaining it than I will. 

Just now, OnlyFacts said:

What?! Where have you been? DC made a song with a word used to make fun of people of color who lose their lives to police brutality, she was also seen in chat rooms with alt-right men (aka, white supremacists) and would degrade herself and her black heritage. She also frequently uses the F word towards the gay community. There’s also a clip of her acting like she’s stripping for the racist men. It’s...a mess, especially with what we’re dealing with now. Just google it. They’ll do a better job explaining it than I will. 

So we have Azealia Banks Number 2 now? :ohdear:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block