Anonymous links Trump to Jeffrey Epstein

Urbanney

So, I'm a little hesitant to post this because things are unconfirmed and seem to not be reported on at all. But, Anonymous has released documents along with pictures tying President Donald Trump to Jeffrey Epstein and underage girls. The documents are apparently of Epstein's contact list and incidents of ****** abuse. There's no confirmation that the documents are real, but the pictures of Trump are pretty disturbing and telling. Take a look for yourself:

EZYv-Oq1-XQAAvz2-S.jpg

EZYv-PD4-XQAEa-Drb.jpg

50-10-e1590953878686-1536x872.jpg

Anonymous also claims that Trump is the one that had Epstein killed. 

A more complete explanation of what is happening is posted here: https://thecourierdaily.com/anonymous-links-naomi-campbell-donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein/19842/ You can also search for "Anonymous" on Twitter for more evidence.

Thoughts?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

i have many many thoughts on this that i can't articulate rn, but i just wanted to pop by to say that i'm living for this reinvention of @Urbanney.  i love your Global and political l posts. you keep the site informed and garner very cool discussions about very relevant, controversial, and current events. 

Thank you. I think it's important to bring up topics I think are important, even if it brings controversy. I like to see Exhale's opinions on current events too, not just pop music events. I hope not to be the constant bearer of bad news though lol.

well it's unconfirmed so far but

on the list, there's Oprah Winfrey, the Royal Family (they explain that they had Lady Diana killed because she was about to expose them) and Naomi Campbell (she's such a ***** lol, so many mistreatments towers her employees) in this wide ********* network and children traffic (and various other very famous people). that'd be extremely disturbing, as the list is extremely long, and basically includes almost all circles of Hollywood. 

Twitter has deleted more than 2 million tweets with the hashtag 'Anonymous'.

idk how to feel about it. honestly, with all the fishy things going around, this is definitely not something 'too crazy' (I mean if less than a century ago dozens of million of individuals were planning a mass-genocide, who knows what could be done nowadays). I'm still waiting for reliable proofs. 

Archived