I wonder if she will fix her teeth

Kiey

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dirk said:

she doesnt need to be perfect, her gap is giving her some personality, i think it's cute 

I dont mind it tbh

it’s a british look 

i’m just curious if she will fix it because if she does we will know she will be filming lol

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Interesting. I always thought it was due to the lack of wearing a retainer. Or she was in the process of getting veneers. Guess we will have to wait and see what happens next. 

Yes I dont even know about this procedure

it means she has always had a gap there

I mean didnt one of the posts she said she used to have bad teeth when she was young

I think you can have that gap naturally because I have a gap (not that wide) for the same teeth and I didn't use to have it.

and I do hate it. Thankfully, you can notice it if you look closely

so, I know it's her mouth, teeth but I wish she had them fixed

Well she legally can't decide what to do with her teeth so maybe if you ask her daddy or Lou nicely they will make sure to have it done for her.  

But they're cheap, they can't be losing out on too much of their money so they'll go to a low rate dentist like they do with everything else: plastic surgeon,  costuming, etc. No worries.:chrissy: 

3 hours ago, Kuzco said:

Not people saying "it's cute" or "it gives her personality" :tina:

She has one of the most beautiful set of teeth in the world, she should fix them

01a77ac551e43845f58d177fb8613b28.jpg

As much as I love this photo and her smile in it (the full photo is even my favourite photo of her :letitburn:), I’ll have to say her teeth didn’t look like that in recent years before the gap anyways (probably because of the dentists her conservators found for her) so fixing the gap might not get this exact set of teeth back  :yaknow:

2 hours ago, Kuzco said:

Not people saying "it's cute" or "it gives her personality" :tina:

She has one of the most beautiful set of teeth in the world, she should fix them

01a77ac551e43845f58d177fb8613b28.jpg

that Britney is from 20 years ago, embrace how she is now cause she still beautiful even with a little gap :awyeah:

22 minutes ago, Needleney said:

I just love how she gives no ****s, and dont wanna be that 'framed' and 'staged' Britney Spears anymore.

Yeah :tbh:  When I try to empathize with Britney, I notice that I’d be pissed off of people always telling me how to look and we know that’s the case with Britney since the day she debuted. Wear a bra inside britney..no don’t it looks boring britney...we’re starting a new era go blonde britney...what’s wrong with your belly britney...ugh Britney britney britney :tiffeyeroll:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Kiey said:

Yes I dont even know about this procedure

it means she has always had a gap there

I mean didnt one of the posts she said she used to have bad teeth when she was young

I think she got braces when she was younger, she talked about natural beauty in her heart to heart book and talked about how she’s not all perfect and that she wasn’t born with perfect teeth and got it fixed through braces...I think that’s what she said. 

14 minutes ago, 10pm24 said:

Yeah :tbh:  When I try to empathize with Britney, I notice that I’d be pissed off of people always telling me how to look and we know that’s the case with Britney since the day she debuted. Wear a bra inside britney..no don’t it looks boring britney...we’re starting a new era go blonde britney...what’s wrong with your belly britney...ugh Britney britney britney :tiffeyeroll:

Thats exactly why she shaved her head. To free herself by destroying the image that she was forced to create.

Archived