Ariana Grande goes on an unfollowing spree on Instagram

3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

not u dragging gen zrs into this hhhh

tbh gen zrs have been using that africana joke for the longest time but

i like my gen cause we bring important topics to light and use social media to help minorities and the problems in this world

what do yall millennials do :deserves:

They fart and watch family guy thinking it’s the best humour lol

1 hour ago, deadcrocodiletears said:

I want to start off by asking you to read this in full and really try to internalize it in the most inoffensive way possible.  It's getting to a limit and i know i'm going to receive a lot of flack for this from your friends here simply because that's the culture that has persisted in the last few months.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd stop throwing shade at me by referring to 'members that cancelled themselves'.  We had a disagreement that was blown out of proportion but the bottom line is, you are not moderating appropriately. That is where this disagreement began. Long before you joined i was making posts. I don't regret having a voice and you shouldn't attempt to silence other's because you view a particular age group as hypersensitive. Educate yourself on why these things are being disputed. 

You are supposed to be controlling situations and by reacting to them in the first place, you are actually engaging in something whether or not you believe you installed something or not. Do you know why other moderators were brought in after our little fall out? It wasn't just because I was in the wrong. You certainly have some responsibility in that as well, but at least i can own up to that. 

Want to get into cancel culture, we can. There is a huge difference between using your platform for advocacy and using it to simply destroy someone's character.  Not making fun of someone for saying that perhaps the joke was in poor taste given that thousands are coming out of quarantine risking their lives for black people. People are ******* dying in the world. Black people! it's not about hypersensitivity or a generational gap that you continue to reference to defend your lack of understanding for these issues. 

I too don't think that what @iAlwaysSingLive was particularly offensive given that he it was referencing a meme, but i can also see why a black person would feel a little uncomfortable given that their people are being slaughtered on a weekly basis. What Ariana has been saying about BLM is great actually amidst controversies of her tanning. i don't think you or anyone on here can tell a black person how to feel about issues that involve or parody the characters of black people.  If they feel a certain way, you take a step back. That's something i've tried working really hard on. 

I don't expect you to understand that, but I am kindly asking for you to at least try during times like these where it is already so divisive. to perhaps understand that what you're doing is the exact opposite of what you're intending to stand for.  You are a good person, Roxxy. I think the way both of us artculate things at time get lost in translation. 

For all we know this user, @sullivanSPcould be black and genuinely traumatized by current events. Please start thinking about others, others outside of this website. 

Sending you positivity and light!!! :) 

Preach it sis, you get my point. Thanks babe 

*** so this is something the page is known for ? Cliques and cancelling ?

3 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

not u dragging gen zrs into this hhhh

tbh gen zrs have been using that africana joke for the longest time but

i like my gen cause we bring important topics to light and use social media to help minorities and the problems in this world

what do yall millennials do :deserves:

Why are Gen Z coming for us millennials like this though? You do realise we were the first ones on social media making issues viral and we have been at war with the boomers since we were like 10 years old all because dinosaurs are upset that we like clean energy and human rights. 

Come together, millennials and Gen Z. Divide helps no one :hugs:

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
5 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Why are Gen Z coming for us millennials like this though? You do realise we were the first ones on social media making issues viral and we have been at war with the boomers since we were like 10 years old all because dinosaurs are upset that we like clean energy and human rights. 

Come together, millennials and Gen Z. Divide helps no one :hugs:

lollll im just joking

i grew up two sisters who are 10 and 6 years older than me so i grew up with all millennial stuff as well  

ik about all yall have done i just joke around w my sisters too 

• Love 2

@sullivanSP I sent you a private message explaining my position on the matter. I’m not here to bicker and if you look back, all I did was answer your question and you attacked me. For helping you. 
Humour aside, you have continued this thread and tried to instigate more drama. This isn’t about how new a member you are, it’s 100% about attitude. Treating people with respect is how you get respect. You get out what you put in. 
What’s more is, you have somehow taken this serious topic that should be humour free (your words) and made it all about yourself after proclaiming we were detracting from the issue. If you want to be taken seriously, stop and take a look at how you treat people before claiming everyone is out for you.

I’m out :tired:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block