Ariana Grande goes on an unfollowing spree on Instagram

• Leader

Ariana Grande unfollowed a lot of her famous friends today on Instagram, including Lana Del Rey, Selena Gomez, Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello, Kylie Jenner, Hannah Lux Davis and more. 

Apparently she unfollowed celebs who didn't use their platform to speak out about George Floyd.

Ariana also liked Taylor Swift's Tweet about President Trump.

Related:

ariana.jpg.da25161cf908388f75e5370584203e49.jpg

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

maybe this is a very serious issue and some people don't want say stupid things about it and they chose to be silent, is it crime?

No it's not. Just because people don't speak about something on social media doesn't mean they don't care about it. 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
16 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

maybe this is a very serious issue and some people don't want say stupid things about it and they chose to be silent, is it crime?

They still should acknowledge it as they have a large platform to bring attention and knowledge to the problem. If you had a massive following I’m sure you’d pop off about your annoyance or grievance over something so disgusting <3 

4 minutes ago, Isla said:

No it's not. Just because people don't speak about something on social media doesn't mean they don't care about it. 

personally i skip every sensitive topic on my social  accounts because people can be upset for everything and i don't want pull myself into messy situations

• Like 7
1 minute ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

personally i skip every sensitive topic on my social  accounts because people can be upset for everything and i don't want pull myself into messy situations

Yes but that’s just you. A person with the status and following of a celeb who always claims to “change the world with music” or create “purposeful pop” as they call it. Should owe it to their fans. They have a huge following of races and backgrounds and people who look up to them. Imagine someone you look up to does not even express condolences for something so aligned to your day to day lives. Think about it <3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block