Is Britney Trying to Sabotage Gaga's ? this is like 2009 all over

Mannequin*

Lol no. She’s not trying to sabotage Gaga. Rain on Me came out a week earlier, so it will debut (hopefully at #1) early next week. Gaga’s album will debut at number 1. Britney has the number 1 position on iTunes, but it’s not on the Apple Music streaming chart at all. There’s no music video. No promo. If anything it may have been to coordinated by Gaga and Britney’s team for a little competition between stans. But it’s no competition aside from the iTunes chart. It would take a miracle if Mood Ring to even get to the top 10 on billboard. I’m just hoping it charts on the hot 100 at all. That in itself would be a good accomplishment, and seems possible with it being number 1 on iTunes. Personally I’m loving having new Gaga music and new-ish Britney music! It’s like the late 2000s early 2010s again and I love it! Bring back dance pop to the top of the charts again! 

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived