The Story Of The 3 Forgotten Pop Queens

These 3 Pop Queen’s once ruled the charts in the mid 00s, 

As the next decade rolled in however, it almost became a mystery on where they went. 

This thread looks to Re-Live the fondest moments of their careers, and come to terms of why their reign was so short lived. 

queens.jpg.f03294d442b180dcc80ebd6b6197f74a.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fergie didnt make an album in 10 years and people just forgot her  and her career just died. Then she came back with the National Anthem so she could be 100% sure her career is over 

Nelly Furtado, Fergie and Gwen Stefani really are a Holy Trinity

They ruled the charts when Britney was on her first hiatus (after ITZ). 2005-2006 was their time. Nelly Furtado (as much as I love her), she’s a product of Timbaland, kinda like Katy is a product of D

Posted Images

I will Begin by saying Nelly Furtado is
such a beautiful pop star. Very unique in vocal delivery, I remember humming to Maneater fondly :barbie:

This Queen may have possibly shaped the sound of pop with “Loose”. However after this album she had seemed to have vanished from the face of the Earth ?  :fran:

Fergie, already apart of a popular group The Black Eyed Peas. A debut Album “The Dutchess” was released with countless bops. But didn’t seem to gain the same success again as a stand-alone artist. :fakecry:

Finally Gwen Stefani. Her situation is unique, I always seemed to have associated her with being a singles artist. she delivered countless hits. It was like she vanished after 2008. She did try a comeback which was met with critical acclaim.  However it was rather forgettable.  :rupaulslap:

What exactly changed ? Sound off below and also share your memories of how you lived through their countless bops <3:)

No fake magic allowed here 

#HOTTOPICS 🥺♥️

• Love 3
  • Like 2

They ruled the charts when Britney was on her first hiatus (after ITZ). 2005-2006 was their time. Nelly Furtado (as much as I love her), she’s a product of Timbaland, kinda like Katy is a product of Dr Luke. I want all three to make a comeback 

• Love 9

Thing is I don't think they were really seen as pop princesses, let alone queens. Their genre was always this kind of mixed stuff. 

I think Gwen is doing great lately though, I mean, in the direction she's taken.

Nelly Furtado though, the last album I heard from her kinda depressed me :idkney: and so the performances

• Love 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+

Fergie's debut album did really well and spawned many huge hits. She just disappeared for too long.

Nelly, for some reason, decided to release a Spanish album instead of capitalizing on the HUGE success of "Loose".

Gwen took 10 years to release a follow-up to "The Sweet Escape", which was super successful. 

All of them made poor career choices, so it's no surprise. :parisok:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Fergie's debut album did really well and spawned many huge hits. She just disappeared for too long.

Nelly, for some reason, decided to release a Spanish album instead of capitalizing on the HUGE success of "Loose".

Gwen took 10 years to release a follow-up to "The Sweet Escape", which was super successful. 

All of them made poor career choices, so it's no surprise. :parisok:

OMG you watch gossip boy! :o I LOVE HIS CHANNEL!:ohcrap:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

“The one and only...Olive Oildrigo :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Exhale+
Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

and Pop Dissected too :)

POP DISSECTED AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :groovin:FQRUFHP;RDHA'PUHG;PEYNGRC;XNRE9YWBQR8N7EUR743RTRS IM FREAKING OVER MY KEYBOARD:wontcry: Did you see his new series on Britneys blackout and circus!? That slayed!:yesplease:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I love Nelly Furtado and always have. I’m Like a Bird is one of my favorite songs and just hits my soul differently. ‘Loose’ was a MOMENT in pop history and she dominated pop music in 2006. I love that she sings in both English and Spanish and because of that, she probably had the farthest reach internationally. (Fotografia by Juanes and Nelly is my favorite spanish song by her). 

Fergie was also an entire moment in pop history. She was making hits solo and with a group and not everyone can achieve both successes. She waited too long to release her sophomore album and she was left to be forgotten as a solo artist.

Gwen Stefani, to me, is the most average out of the 3. Sure, she had her run of hits on LAMB but her 2nd and 3rd albums fell flat to me and all the cultural appropriation visuals she used now seems tacky and wack. 

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

POP DISSECTED AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :groovin:FQRUFHP;RDHA'PUHG;PEYNGRC;XNRE9YWBQR8N7EUR743RTRS IM FREAKING OVER MY KEYBOARD:wontcry: Did you see his new series on Britneys blackout and circus!? That slayed!:yesplease:

I watched the first part, but I haven't caught up with the second one yet. Definitely will, though. :clicktina:

• Love 2
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I watched the first part, but I haven't caught up with the second one yet. Definitely will, though. :clicktina:

The second one is great!

Do you watch BSmichelle also!!??

• Love 1