The Story Of The 3 Forgotten Pop Queens

53 minutes ago, HoneyBooBoo said:

For me, I really enjoy spirit indestructible more. Waiting for the night and parking lot was my sh#t back in the day. People didn’t appreciate her new sounds during that time and called her weird. Miracle and the end of world is still my favorite lullaby from the album 

Spirit Indestructible is a fantastic album :queenflopga: Miracles, Waiting for the Night, Hold Up, Circles... so many amazing amazing tracks! :kyliecry: Her music, performance is way too uncredited for :ohwut: she's so underrated. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Gwen I’ll give you she’s pretty fantastic, but Fergie was a one album wonder! Her second album was horrible! Nelly didn’t make a big enough impact in a way she was also a one album wonder too! 

Did you not like 

not gonna lie. I thought it banged when it came out. 

but in 2020... gurl that shiz dated hella quick. I can’t listen to it no more

i don't think Gwen really falls into this category. She's on a top rated and highly watched tv show. She has a long career and even had a highly successful residency one that was probably more successful than Christina Aguilera's. She gave us her No DOUBT moments as well as her iconic solo moments.

• Love 2
On 5/29/2020 at 1:20 PM, IgorMarleyBasic said:

LOVE Nelly and always have! I hope she returns to more urban music cause she and Timbaland were EXPLOSION :barbie:

Fergie was ok, never my favorite, there were just a few songs I liked but never felt a connection :chrissy:

LOVED Gwen ever since No Doubt released Tragic Kingdom... I was a kid but still loved the album and her whole vibe :clap:

Favorite songs by each:

Nelly - Say it Right, Try, I'm Like a Bird (she basically wrote my life)

Fergie - Labels or Love

Gwen - What You Waiting For?, Hollaback Girl, Early Winter

I don't think their time is over, they could always make a throwback comebacl GIF by America's Next Top Model

EARLY WINTER IS A HIDDEN GEM!!!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block