Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

5 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

I don’t know what to do guys 

it is ok to buy mood ring when britneh is under conservationship? 

If you’re a fan of her music, it’s fine. Don’t feel conflicted. It’s why we love her in the first place. Britney loves Glory too, and you can hear it in the music, I’m sure she would want fans to enjoy it as well. Fans should not be made to feel less than for supporting a good song just because their fave is living in a crazy situation. That’s dumb, and against the purpose of music bringing people together. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, mtlinhares said:

Right? This is totally going to happen. Britney the trendsetter :queenflopga:
But I’m not gonna lie, for some time I've been wanting Britney to release an album or EP titled "Second Chances" or something. And select like 5 or more songs from her discography and release them as singles, with music videos and everything. She has SO MANY good songs! And I think she could totally pull it off with the right marketing.

Maybe even include a fan demanded unreleased, like State of Grace or Strangest Love :tiffanycries:

Yes my "Demand" would be Everyday. I'm so upset more people don't know about that song. 

P.s. is that a human Prince Eric as your pic. Im obsessed with little mermaid 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, mtlinhares said:

Right? This is totally going to happen. Britney the trendsetter :queenflopga:
But I’m not gonna lie, for some time I've been wanting Britney to release an album or EP titled "Second Chances" or something. And select like 5 or more songs from her discography and release them as singles, with music videos and everything. She has SO MANY good songs! And I think she could totally pull it off with the right marketing.

Maybe even include a fan demanded unreleased, like State of Grace or Strangest Love :tiffanycries:

What would your 5 songs be?

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Scrappy said:

I’m bored. What is this? A bipolar anthem? First, “slumber party”, then “Mood Ring”... all we need now are “Ring Pops” and “Troll Dolls” for the complete Peter Pan syndrome.  Is she ever going to grow up in her music? Or is she going to be freakin 50 and talking about having a sprinkles birthday cake? 

Glory in general is a boring and forgettable album. Are we surprised that this fan base has the memory of a goldfish? It was just yesterday that she was IN COURT fighting to be free.  But here you all are ready to throw more money at her conservatorship because you’re such great fans! You’ll buy her slavery forever rather than actually stop and think of the greater good.  Pathetic.

You are taking the song titles a little too far to heart. You expect her to grow sonically when she is essentially a stunted teenager with arrested development and mental issues under a conservatorship?

• Love 1

I personally feel like it’s ok to support this album, because this is something she actually was behind. This is not a new single separate from that era, this is still apart of the glory era. I’ll support this because this actually my favorite song from the era, if this was something new than yeah I’ll be scratching my A      S       S

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm at the opposite side of the continent :gloria: but I guess we're closer than other people :mcorangu:

Lmao I am geographicly challenged is Mexico not below Tx am I thinking of New Mexico? 

Oh dear I need to go to sleep:tifflmao:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Yes my "Demand" would be Everyday. I'm so upset more people don't know about that song. 

P.s. is that a human Prince Eric as your pic. Im obsessed with little mermaid 

AND EVERYDAAAAAAY, THE SUN COMES UP AGAIN, A LITTLE HOPE BEGINS AND IT STARTS WITH YOU 'CAUSE YOU GET ME THROUGH IT :katybelt:

I love Everyday too! And yes, it's Prince Eric, my first crush ever :bieber:

I love that movie with all my life

Just now, Busybee said:

Lmao I am geographicly challenged is Mexico not below Tx am I thinking of New Mexico? 

Oh dear I need to go to sleep:tifflmao:

Yeah, but Mexico has 3 different time zones :blol:

Texas is here

300px-Texas_in_United_States.svg.png

I live in Baja California, which is here

Baja_California_in_Mexico.svg

might look close in the picture, but we really aren't lol 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1