Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande's "Rain On Me" breaks streaming records

• Leader

Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande blessed the world with a dance floor banger, and even though the dance parties are happening at home right now, it's been well-received. ISSA BOP, as the kids say. 

It looks like millions of people agree with me, because the numbers don't lie. :gagasmile:

"Rain On Me" had the biggest first-day in streams in 2020 thus far. According to Chart Data on Twitter, it also breaks the record for biggest single day streams for an all-female collaboration in Spotify herstory. 

Are you stanning "Rain On Me," Exhale? 

Related:

gaga-ari.jpg.0b652eb90e19e5dbb799ae5a2ab04fa0.jpg

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

GIIIRLLL. 💛🧡💜 Same. I haven't stopped listening to it since yesterday. While cooking, in the shower, atm while i'm typing this. I can't get enough of it. :sobbing:

SAME!! I’ve had it on repeat since it came out. I’m about to shower soon... can’t want to connect it to my bathroom speaker 

This-Singing-in-Rain-Bounce.gif

• Love 4
  • Haha 2

Congrats ladies! The song deserves it! Rain On Me is an absolute ear-worm! :bop: It's been the only song in my head since yesterday. ~I'd rather be dry but at least I'm alive! Rain on me, Rain, Rain, Rain on me, Rain, Rain~ :groovin: I've watched the music video multiple times and I have the song playing in heavy rotation. :madance: It gets better every time I hear it!

• Love 4
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, BritneyMinaj said:

gaga knew what she was doing when she put ari on that song 

they both queens we stan the song its a bop 

AND THE VIDEO IS A WHOLE SERVE best video of 2020

i don't wanna hear dua ok plz 

Let’s not drag Dua and rather enjoy them all 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, 5HINee said:

but the song is.. mediocre 

And so is the video...  Gaga has stopped impressing me since the Fame Monster era, when she began releasing screeching after screeching.:brityawning:

And Ariana is trying her best to play along to Gaga's tacky style and it doesn't suit her. :begone:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block