Which deserved the #1? Say So Remix or Savage Remix?

I really don't know with this one. On one hand the Savage Remix was executed better. But on the Nicki has been out for over 10 years without a #1 and Doja got her first. But then on the OTHER hand Megan Thee Stallion is gonna have a harder time to reach #1 because she operates off of a pure Hip Hop platform whilst Doja incorporates a lot of pop elements in to her sound. Happy for everyone though!

• Love 1
On 5/12/2020 at 4:37 PM, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well Say So in general deserved to be #1 in my opinion and I really like Doja, it’s just unfortunate she had to hit it with Nicki’s help! 

The Savage mix was done better, but I’m so beyond over Beyoncé and I’m not super impressed with the song in general so I’m glad it didn’t take the top spot! 

Yea! Thank you! Beyoncé is just... ugh. I see right through her, not sure why many others don't. Watch old destiny's child interviews to see her real personality.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block