New Video(s)/songs for B10

So I was thinking about perfect return of Britney.

1)  - The song should be about getting strength, start to be stronger and being a fighter. 

I think great lead single should show that she has back to her throne and has a full power of her life.

about video - fairy tale theme will be perfect.

Intro  - Britney has poisoned and fall asleep for a long time. It can be apple from snow white or spindle from sleeping beauty. Also audio of the into can be "Rebellion" Instrumental or smth..

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9lLJn9xlElVKi75pHl2xb961f454-057c-45ea-b5f5-026e8115968c.jpg

awakening (End of C-ship) - So After long sleep she awakes. She is in the ice that breaks which is located in forest. After that she is coming for her throne in the castle.

RIRu.gif8bf9abe7c63817f5c7118689b7e6df1a.jpg

The Path (The fight she has been through all these years) - It's hard way but she is fighting for her throne and she is out of the forest. She uses her skills like red hood, trick someone with lost shoe, to destroy her enemies in forest (wolfs, monsters etc).

original.gif  WDGj.giftenor.gif?itemid=7826414

Friends (her fans and #freeBritney movement supporters)-  it can be Dwarves or Robin Hoods army

Final Battle  (She rules her own world. Lou and 90% of abusers are arrested)-  She will enter her palace and will defeat an evil queen. The light in the world is back etc..

1980877403e71ecbb2cbabdc1ef68649.jpgParadox.gif

2) After Fighting back what is hers and back in the top, her second single should be about confidence/How to rule her life,/how to be a wise person not only for you for others too.

3) The third single can be a personal story of her. What is like to be mistreated,  left alone,  feeling the pain, being in depression and the things she never spoke out but hinted  many times. (Also I hope she is not in depression any more. Also I think it will be good for her to say everything she felt even with a song) 

4) fourth single should can be about love - romantic one (not about ***). How to find love, keep it, deal with hurt etc

5) and 6) singles should be about ***, club, love but mostly about dance! The motivating ones like WB, **** as Slave, Energy like MATM, Entertainig like Toxic

After releasing the last single of b10 she will release first single of B11 after 3 months. 

tumblr_m3t97u33GB1ro0csj.gif 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive already stated before that the next album is Blackout 2.0 :letitburn:

But here are my made up details for a likely scenario (Im supposed to be studying right now :jj:):

Rebellion

1. Rebellion

2. All My Demons

3. Let Me Go

4. One Chance

5. Blackmail

6. The Truth

7. Locked Up

8. If Only You Knew

9. Exposed

10. Quiet Fight

11. Behind The Scenes