AI company generates original music by Britney Spears, Lady Gaga Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande and more

3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I’m waiting for the day that a new artist breaks on to the pop music scene and then scientists reveal that the person isn’t real at all - that it’s AI. 

That was actually an episode of the animated show "Arthur" they were all holographs pop stars, I was shook as a kid, prepared me for the future, and Britney Jean smh....

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

This is LITERALLY like the Black Mirror episode where Miley played the Britney-like performer being heavily medicated and controlled, and her team using AI to make new music with her vocals, and having hologram concerts.....

:gloriascary: I am NOT here for this... NO NO NO.  It will be abused.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

This is spooky, some of the clips actually sound like the real artists. Does the program imitate voices or does it just take from real audio and re-stitch it together? This is some amazing technology, though even if it is a bit jarring. 

kinda reminds me of that fan made Britney album Bare that someone made a few years back. Anyone remember that? It was a Bop!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Once they start creating new music from our favorite pop stars, without our favorite pop stars participating, it's over.

A new technology called Jukebox was just released. It's described as "a neural net that generates music, including rudimentary singing, as raw audio in a variety of genres and artist styles."

ai.jpg.d89e8ff1ce8d9ea667843d003db88d45.jpg

:jlostare::jlostare:

10 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

PLEASE DONT LET BRITNEYS TEAM SEE THIS NOOOO

:ohi:

• Love 1

this is really cool...it has a lot of implications bad, good, and neutral that we can do this kind of thing. the world is going to be more and more skeptical though, that's for sure

i could see artists using this as an interesting tool to generate ideas for new music! and to see if a certain style would fit them,maybe demo it...like an ai generated song in a genre the artist is interested in, to see how it sounds and test the waters before making actual music like that

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block