New photos + info leaked (UPDATED)

LouLouTaylor

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, EasyThere said:

He should really work on his legs and *** ngl :chrissy:

His legs look amazing! I also say this because I have weak legs and I do work them out but even though my thighs and *** look great my calves don’t because of my **** genetics. Don’t knock him for his physical appearance. Not cool ngl :teigen:

1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

That’s him without FaceTune.

I’m actually howling and not okay from the hidden contents. :yasqueen:

Hahaha.  I couldn’t help myself.  I by NO means as perfect so am not one to judge.  It just caught my eye.  Speaking of catching my eye, am I the only one he doesn’t really do anything for?  Don’t get me wrong, he has a great physique and is a good looking guy.  Idk, he just doesn’t do it for me.  
9386730330a9f60c40564e369cb886fb.gif

2 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Hahaha.  I couldn’t help myself.  I by NO means as perfect so am not one to judge.  It just caught my eye.  Speaking of catching my eye, am I the only one he doesn’t really do anything for?  Don’t get me wrong, he has a great physique and is a good looking guy.  Idk, he just doesn’t do it for me.  
9386730330a9f60c40564e369cb886fb.gif

No, it’s okay. I don’t typically comment on others’ looks either, but he is taking advanatage of our fave and clearly using her to social climb and find a career. He deserves it.

Nah, he doesn’t do anything for me either. He’s the type to look at himself during ***.  I like a humble man who’s at least semi-masculine.  :begone:

Archived