New photos + info leaked (UPDATED)

LouLouTaylor

6 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

You got receipts for that? I don't care for Sam but I'm not gonna make fun of him and then be mad when someone makes fun of Britney

I always have receipts for everything I speak on. :NYsassy:

He cheated on Britney with Morgan Osman/played them at the same time. She’s a well-known ******, btw.

You can literally watch him climb the social latter in these “relationships” below. And take note of how he pimped himself out to Mayra on the set of her music video just like “Slumber Party”.

hxKnP9k.jpg

gHfKABe.jpg

pjiCFic.jpg

He lies for a living. Claims he works as a Manchester City trainer.  Upon checking their website which lists all the staff, he clearly does not.

4x0Hi29.jpg

He consistently lies about his accolades to boost his resumè. Lied about being drafted for the University of Nebraska out of high school.  University of Nebraska debunked that story themselves. 😂

inaan09.png

kLPPNRc.png

Not to mention as Britney was fighting for her life, he was out on a media blitz promoting HIMSELF.

lsC2Ak1.png

egtYstn.jpg

He dragged her out to red carpet events to promote himself when she clearly didn’t want to be there/wasn’t in the right frame of mind to be.

d2lyTyz.jpg

I’ll let this picture he posted speak for itself.

GlmA33I.jpg

He lies about how “normal” their relationship is. There is nothing normal about dating someone in a highly restrictive CONservatorship of the person and estate.

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c2973e2133eb378fc0

He was directly involved in the smear campaign against her right after #FreeBritney was initiated, dragging her out for a surprise photo op.

DpN17pg.jpg

He and Jamie are closer than ever.

JDPCKTC.png

He lied to all of us about her whereabouts on Valentine’s Day and posted an insta story with a plate of roses making it look like they were together as she was locked away in a mental facility. He’s always posting old pictures with Brit to paint the Team CON narrative. And there’s so many more receipts, but my printer is low on ink at this point. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, C0CKy said:

He cheated on Britney with Morgan Osman/played them at the same time. She’s a well-known ******, btw.

You can literally watch him climb the social latter in these “relationships” below. And take note of how he pimped himself out to Mayra on the set of her music video just like “Slumber Party”.

hxKnP9k.jpg

gHfKABe.jpg

pjiCFic.jpg

He lies for a living. Claims he works as a Manchester City trainer.  Upon checking their website which lists all the staff, he clearly does not.

4x0Hi29.jpg

He consistently lies about his accolades to boost his resumè. Lied about being drafted for the University of Nebraska out of high school.  University of Nebraska debunked that story themselves. 😂

inaan09.png

kLPPNRc.png

Not to mention as Britney was fighting for her life, he was out on a media blitz promoting HIMSELF.

lsC2Ak1.png

egtYstn.jpg

He dragged her out to red carpet events to promote himself when she clearly didn’t want to be there/wasn’t in the right frame of mind to be.

d2lyTyz.jpg

GlmA33I.jpg

He lies about how “normal” their relationship is. There is nothing normal about dating someone in a highly restrictive CONservatorship of the person and estate.

He was directly involved in the smear campaign against her right after #FreeBritney was initiated, dragging her out for a surprise photo op.

DpN17pg.jpg

JDPCKTC.png

He lied to all of us about her whereabouts on Valentine’s Day and posted an insta story with a plate of roses making it look like they were together as she was locked away in a mental facility. He’s always posting old pictures with Brit to paint the Team CON narrative. And there’s so many more receipts, but my printer is low on ink at this point. 

Larry also says Britney always sings live to the press, does that mean she really does? Nope

Igaf what Sam does and if she's using her or not, that ain't my business. Only they know what really goes on behind close doors, not some random paid media outlets

12 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Larry also says Britney always sings live to the press, does that mean she really does? Nope

Igaf what Sam does and if she's using her or not, that ain't my business. Only they know what really goes on behind close doors, not some random paid media outlets

His official Instagram account isn’t “some random paid media outlet” though. I’m mainly talking about his posts that he makes himself, the words that come out of his mouth, and his actions. 

9 hours ago, C0CKy said:

hxKnP9k.jpg

gHfKABe.jpg

pjiCFic.jpg

4x0Hi29.jpg

inaan09.png

kLPPNRc.png

lsC2Ak1.png

egtYstn.jpg

d2lyTyz.jpg

GlmA33I.jpg

DpN17pg.jpg

JDPCKTC.png

mmm good documents, i like this, the future of sam is gonna operate his legs and make ****!! britney please leave him!

9 hours ago, C0CKy said:

hxKnP9k.jpg

gHfKABe.jpg

pjiCFic.jpg

4x0Hi29.jpg

inaan09.png

kLPPNRc.png

lsC2Ak1.png

egtYstn.jpg

d2lyTyz.jpg

GlmA33I.jpg

DpN17pg.jpg

JDPCKTC.png

He also commented on that bull**** "me time" post...he's trash

16 hours ago, C0CKy said:

4x0Hi29.jpg

Not absolving him here because he is shady, but that must have been a joke. Manchester city are the biggest soccer club in the world probably, he did do some promo work there last year modelling some kit but that's probably because he was cheaper than using their $300,000 a week athletes.

Also with the appearances, I got the vibe britney wanted to go to the Once Upon A Time in Hollywood premiere, that seemed very much like she wanted to be there too see Brad Pitt or something.

Don't like him though and find it odd how he had so much dental work done immediately after he began dating britney.

I feel he has a narrative to paint from Lou/Larry in exchange for his occupation and he is an actor at the end of the day, don't expect him to be sincere. He was caught recently viewing pro freebritney IG stories though, wasnt he?

Archived