Stronger (Live Vocals performance)

jennyj

I LOVED this Stronger performance when she was REALLLLY feeling it, and singing live over the backing vocals.

I know some of you will make fun of her long cracked high notes at the end... but honestly, i prefer that over lip-syncing to 20 year old vocals lol. :) 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Riiight? It was simple but it was FIRE!!! :yeahhh:

It really was. It really really was. The live vocals, her smile, her dancing, the costumes, the sets... loved everything about it. I wish I could go back in time and experience it again.

1 hour ago, KashKave said:

It really was. It really really was. The live vocals, her smile, her dancing, the costumes, the sets... loved everything about it. I wish I could go back in time and experience it again.

Exactly! I honestly think that's part of the her love of performing too. As her career progressed, they stripped and restricted more and more of her performance capabilities, it's no wonder she became almost robotic or just not enjoying it because they're not letting her give her all.  Like other artists even if they lip sync, they still get a live mic. Whereas hers is always turned off until specific timed parts, so she can't even do her iconic WOO's anymore. Also, the live backup singers fed in live energy as well. It made enjoying and being in the audience super fun!

Archived