Good Morning America reporter goes on television without pants

Jordan Miller

22 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wait i know this film!!! I forgot the title but i know this! :imacat:

And I love Kiefer Sutherland. I'm a 24 stan. :barbie:

It’s “Eye for an Eye” with Sally Field.  I love pretty much anything she’s in.  I’ve never watched 24 with him.  I’ll add it to my queue.  :bwink:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:embarrassed: I had a video call yesterday and I was shirtless, but I thought it was gonna ask me whether to turn the camera on or not before joining, because it wasn't on zoom, it was Google Hangouts, but I answered the call and it was already there, so I just pretended nothing happened and deactivated the camera, but I was like :embarrassney: 

Fortunately it was only one guy that's probably around my age, but was still awkward, because I don't know him in person. He works for my boss, but he's not like part of the office, he works independently, so yeah d9pgfbt-5a893da6-127d-48d6-ae95-dc6a8177 It's just that the weather was really hot yesterday 

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:embarrassed: I had a video call yesterday and I was shirtless, but I thought it was gonna ask me whether to turn the camera on or not before joining, because it wasn't on zoom, it was Google Hangouts, but I answered the call and it was already there, so I just pretended nothing happened and deactivated the camera, but I was like :embarrassney: 

Fortunately it was only one guy that's probably around my age, but was still awkward, because I don't know him in person. He works for my boss, but he's not like part of the office, he works independently, so yeah d9pgfbt-5a893da6-127d-48d6-ae95-dc6a8177 It's just that the weather was really hot yesterday 

UGH I HATE these censorships! 

Forget my reply...:rihit:

14 hours ago, Born2Die said:

UGH I HATE these censorships! 

Forget my reply...:rihit:

Sorry I was trying to reply to your post but the sentence was censored and the gif wouldn't show due to it's name being censored.

I'm just frustrated with so many words being censored. I feel like I'm in elementary school having to use other words so I don't get in trouble for potty talk. :martini:

Archived