Kylie Jenner debuts her original face

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Kylie Jenner, known for her massive transformation over the years, namely her inflated lips and heavy makeup, stepped out looking like her original self. :makeup:

The way she's walking around barefoot holding a bag of chips. Relatable queen. :billie:

Miss Rona is really transforming the world isn't she. :kyliecry:

Thoughts on the transformation? :gagasmile:

kylie-face.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's pretty insane, but I definitely prefer this :martini: not to shame anyone, but I'm really not a fan of how much makeup people cake on these days (foundation and eyebrows being the worst offenders) :katycream: going mostly natural with minimal makeup to accentuate your features (instead of drawing on new ones) always looks better, IMO :donewithit: + most pictures online are facetuned AF, so the makeup looks even worse IRL :lizzie:

28 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

That’s Kylie during quarantine.

Meanwhile, there’s me over here like:

”Rise and Shine.”

tenor.gif

“From my bed to the kitchen, from the kitchen to the couch, from the couch to kitchen, from the kitchen to bed.” 
c36263e6d39b90e88f9599a71c134aea.gif

a431c321d3038f9b757e7991cb83fb42.gif

:makeup:

omg i'm gainging kilos KILOS!!!

I'm in no way a fan of hers or her trashy family but I do feel sad for her. i think we forget that she is still pretty young and considering her family i can only imagine the type of environment she grew up in. also all the comments in here making fun, i bet you wouldn't be saying the same thing if this was a britney thread :tina:

Archived