So, Me and This Guy...

BrittonJeanSpears

7 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I only shared it on here because no one in my personal life knows Exhale exists, much less that I'm on it. But yeah, the family/community aspect of Exhale has always been something I've loved and I miss it a LOT. :nyschool:

And you're right, there are some red flags. But even outside of all of that, we're friends. And he doesn't have many people in his life. So yeah, I'm going to visit him in jail and spend time with him, because we're best friends. :crying4: I just guess I'll have to keep it platonic TBH

I mean you can still flirt with him here and there as long as you know your limits. 💛 Maybe in the future if he gets his sh1t together, you can date him. But right now, while his life is in shambles, it's best to keep it platonic. Best for you and best for him. You're only gonna make him feel worse by longing for your touch while he's incarcerated. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I mean you can still flirt with him here and there as long as you know your limits. 💛 Maybe in the future if he gets his sh1t together, you can date him. But right now, while his life is in shambles, it's best to keep it platonic. Best for you and best for him. You're only gonna make him feel worse by longing for your touch while he's incarcerated. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

True. Like I said, for now I'm just gonna be his friend and help him get his ish together. :tbh: It's not like I can enjoy boyfriend benefits right now anyways. :crying4: Darn jail time. Darn Corona lockdowns.

I'm honestly shook that our favorite stalker, Grandpa @rik hasn't popped in here, though.

9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

True. Like I said, for now I'm just gonna be his friend and help him get his ish together. :tbh: It's not like I can enjoy boyfriend benefits right now anyways. :crying4: Darn jail time. Darn Corona lockdowns.

You seem like a very funny and nice person. I'm sure there's someone in your circle who has a crush on you. Give them a chance. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Super Mods

Everyone has pretty much said everything but yeah keep a safe distance and just be platonic because if he is uncertain or questioning his sexuality, then he can do that to you and you don’t deserve that. He can love you today and hate you tomorrow. I know a lot of models get taken advantage of and this is coming from a photographer, so maybe he experienced trauma or even in childhood.

I think what’s important is don’t let him depend on you. You can’t help him if he can’t help himself. I’ve been in situations where being there can lead to a lot of suffering on your end handling his ****. He needs to see a therapist because there can be a lot of **** unloaded that maybe even you can’t handle.

7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Everyone has pretty much said everything but yeah keep a safe distance and just be platonic because if he is uncertain or questioning his sexuality, then he can do that to you and you don’t deserve that. He can love you today and hate you tomorrow. I know a lot of models get taken advantage of and this is coming from a photographer, so maybe he experienced trauma or even in childhood.

I think what’s important is don’t let him depend on you. You can’t help him if he can’t help himself. I’ve been in situations where being there can lead to a lot of suffering on your end handling his ****. He needs to see a therapist because there can be a lot of **** unloaded that maybe even you can’t handle.

Omg i'm reading this while Can't Make You Love Me is playing on the background and it's so powerful. :o

@BrittonJeanSpears your new theme song. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Archived