Billie Eilish working on her sophomore album, feels "uninspired"

2 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Billie is nothing next to Britney. Billie wishes she was on PRIMENEY level. Britney was probably the most famous person on earth from 1999 to 2004, she was an ultra awesome dancer and performer and she was and is soooooo ICONIC. 

Billie could never. She's the new Avril Lavigne if something

Actually Billie could, she did sweep the Grammys with her debut album..Avril or Britney didn’t do that. Just sayin and the music industry is different these says. Also DUMB comparison, Britney dances and Billie is not trying to do that and Billie actually sings unlike Brit. Sorry not sorry.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Halseyfan said:

Actually Billie could, she did sweep the Grammys with her debut album..Avril or Britney didn’t do that. Just sayin and the music industry is different these says. Also DUMB comparison, Britney dances and Billie is not trying to do that and Billie actually sings unlike Brit. Sorry not sorry.

Lol maybe Billie can be the next Norah Jones - she certainly swept the Grammys too! 😜

9 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Billie is nothing next to Britney. Billie wishes she was on PRIMENEY level. Britney was probably the most famous person on earth from 1999 to 2004, she was an ultra awesome dancer and performer and she was and is soooooo ICONIC. 

Billie could never. She's the new Avril Lavigne if something

I meant as in, she is going to have a highly successful sophomore era and prove critics wrong of her being a one-hit wonder, i would never compare to billie to britney.

She has to find new material. 

Look at Avril. 

Nobody likes a depressed chick. Plus we all know she can sing. 

She needs to do more tracks that shows her voice. 

I get she loves horror, that's why I loved her aestitic. But she needs to leave the ****** and horror subject's and the dark imagery of the first album there. 

A lot of people were scAred or thought she was satanic. The Album cover is iconic as F, But it did creep people out. 

1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She has to find new material. 

Look at Avril. 

Nobody likes a depressed chick. Plus we all know she can sing. 

She needs to do more tracks that shows her voice. 

I get she loves horror, that's why I loved her aestitic. But she needs to leave the ****** and horror subject's and the dark imagery of the first album there. 

A lot of people were scAred or thought she was satanic. The Album cover is iconic as F, But it did creep people out. 

Agree. Now that emo, depressed music is out of style, as disco, dance-pop and house are dominating chart (every chart but US who are still stuck with hip-hop) i think she wont be doing the depress music, and i think her sophomore record is going to be a much more bright record. I mean i could imagine her continuing with songs like this on the album like My Future.

And tbh, i would not be surprised if she would do a 80s post-disco album like "Whats Your Pleasure?" as it really suits her style and her low notes and voice.

17 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Agree. Now that emo, depressed music is out of style, as disco, dance-pop and house are dominating chart (every chart but US who are still stuck with hip-hop) i think she wont be doing the depress music, and i think her sophomore record is going to be a much more bright record. I mean i could imagine her continuing with songs like this on the album like My Future.

And tbh, i would not be surprised if she would do a 80s post-disco album like "Whats Your Pleasure?" as it really suits her style and her low notes and voice.

Especially since the pandemic, people want to be happy.

The US is still stuck at home in some states. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Especially since the pandemic, people want to be happy.

Yeah that is why music this year has that euphoric, brightening and high feeling sampling the 70s-early 00s as those were "simple times" according the older generations. All the biggest hits of this year had that feeling. 

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Meaning?

10 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeah that is why music this year has that euphoric, brightening and high feeling sampling the 70s-early 00s as those were "simple times" according the older generations. All the biggest hits of this year had that feeling. 

Meaning?

Our government has shut down schools..

Or created a hybrid 

Two days in campus, also sounds like half days and two days at home. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block