Britney hates her fans

Stifler's Mom

6 hours ago, YoungOne said:

If wasn’t for her fanbase nobody would remember her 2007 issues. 

You all love to bring those topics to the table for more than 13 years.

You all love to harass her and her family’s social media.

with such traumatized fanbase I wouldn’t blame her if she doesn’t want to connect with them or releasing more music.

She moved on with other businesses like her perfume empire and piece of me which was a way to say to the fans, “come to see me because I’m not giving you more of me traveling in a bus” 

so yeah, I’ll pretty much say she does hates her fanbase, but can’t tell that publicly for obvious reasons. 

Wait what. The title was pretty sarcastic lol

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Don't think she hates her fan , she hates since her first day the harassment, Her was only treater her like money money cash and they doesn't protect her at all only making and provoking scandals to make more marketing. since 2001 you see clearly bothered by this.

I ATTENDED TO A LOT OF CONCERTS AND I SEE That britney dosn't like to make much conection with the fans since 2000, for any reason since DWAD  (i believe that is for the 9/11 ) you can see the distance between her and the fans  inclusively in POM , i was at POM and you can have like 1 o 2 mts of distance but no so close. you see a lot of catwalks and her flying in her tour, but she make more conection with the fans on a BOMT or Crazy2k OOPs tour than a dwad ONYX, CIRCUS FF AND POM. 

I Also think that Britney (SHE'S NOT THE ONLY ONE And shakira , and JLO im a big fan of these 3 woman but specially shakira JLO  i been front of her 2 times and you can see clearly she is anoyed and upset like crazy to end the show.)  don't make sense to make 2seconds meet and greet to look stressed , i understand that is fault of HERS Team but she also is guilty about that. 

Inclusively BEYONCE she doesn't makes meet and greets but when she is on a stage she is really genuine and cares about her behive. 

20 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

I like to believe she doesn't hate her fans and that she just sometimes hates the attention she gets from us (I'm trying to convince myself there's a difference) :yaknow:

20 hours ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I think she hates aspects of fame ie: nasty “fans” and critiques. But all in all I believe she’s very appreciative of support. 
i did a meet and greet with her during POM tour and she was very sweet and engaged she didn’t seem like she was phoning it in and was happy interacting. Granted meet and greets are short but still

Exactly.  She hates the attention.  Which is understandable.

I just don't get why she doesn't turn of her instagram comments.

she does loves her fans:gagasmile:she is a humble woman so she is obviously going to love the people who give her such a huge career:yaknow: however, I think she (AKA her stupid, trash,useless group known as her “team”:rupaulslap:) needs to stop with the meet and greats. It’s so useless, I mean paying 2.5k dollars for a meet and great where u just take a snap and say bye isn’t worthy of the money u pay. I understand why she doesn’t want to hug or get gifts because she has had enough of people whom she trust wholeheartedly break her heart:katycry: she is also getting herself a bad name of “ungrateful lipsyncer” while nobody understands it:beynah: she just wants to see her kids:crying1:

Archived