Britney hates her fans

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If wasn’t for her fanbase nobody would remember her 2007 issues. 

You all love to bring those topics to the table for more than 13 years.

You all love to harass her and her family’s social media.

with such traumatized fanbase I wouldn’t blame her if she doesn’t want to connect with them or releasing more music.

She moved on with other businesses like her perfume empire and piece of me which was a way to say to the fans, “come to see me because I’m not giving you more of me traveling in a bus” 

so yeah, I’ll pretty much say she does hates her fanbase, but can’t tell that publicly for obvious reasons. 

9 minutes ago, YoungOne said:

She moved on with other businesses like her perfume empire and piece of me which was a way to say to the fans, “come to see me because I’m not giving you more of me traveling in a bus” 

She doesn't have anything to do with her fragrance empire. How many times have you seen them use the same recycled photoshoot 100 times. I can't count how many times I've seen the POM promotional pictures used on things completely unrelated. She was only more involved in Prerogative because they were going to use the commercials to help promote Domination. Hence the reason she had nothing to do with Prerogative Rave, because i'm sure that was released after the cancellation. I'm fairly sure she doesn't even know Glitter Fantasy exists. I don't think shes "moved on with other businesses". She's moved on to doing nothing. Considering the circumstances, that's not necessarily a bad thing and i'm not saying that in a negative way. britney spears oops GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, YoungOne said:

If wasn’t for her fanbase nobody would remember her 2007 issues. 

You all love to bring those topics to the table for more than 13 years.

You all love to harass her and her family’s social media.

with such traumatized fanbase I wouldn’t blame her if she doesn’t want to connect with them or releasing more music.

so yeah, I’ll pretty much say she does hates her fanbase, but can’t tell that publicly for obvious reasons. 

Do you know if there’s gonna be a sale on the zone store site Lou? :chrissy:

1 minute ago, holditagainstbritney said:

Unrelated, but does anyone remember the Britney Blowdryer from Lidl circa 2014 that has Femme Fatale promo pics on the box? :jj:

OMG Yes! I still somewhere have a promotional leaflet from Lidl with Britney and those blow-dryers in it - because I was so shocked that they were promoting it in my flop country :tifftear::crying4: She was even on the cover of Lidl promotional "magazine" :yesplease::yasqueen::wigsnatched:

I think she hates aspects of fame ie: nasty “fans” and critiques. But all in all I believe she’s very appreciative of support. 
i did a meet and greet with her during POM tour and she was very sweet and engaged she didn’t seem like she was phoning it in and was happy interacting. Granted meet and greets are short but still

Not this again. Of course Britney loves and appreciates her fans. After all, we are the ones who kept rooting for her over the last 21 years. 
But she’s clearly done being an it girl and being in the public eye. Also Britney knows who’s a fan and who’s a selfish a hole. She just wants a rest and any self respecting fan is okay with that :martini: 

• Super Mods
47 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

I like to believe she doesn't hate her fans and that she just sometimes hates the attention she gets from us (I'm trying to convince myself there's a difference) :yaknow:

I remember someone blogged about meeting Britney on her off day back then. They were at this outdoor cafe, she and her friends saw Britney sitting alone in a corner smoking. Everyone was afraid to approach her so they all got the blogger to do it. She expected Britney to turn her down as she approached Britney with five napkins. She politely asked to sign for her friends, don’t exactly what Britney said but Britney was glad that only she came as she likes one on one interaction with fans and hates dealing with big crowds. She said Britney happily signed all the napkins and was left alone. 

I mean if I was her I would be weirded out by people screaming my name and fawning over me. 

Archived