New points system!

Jordan Miller

I think giving points to ppl for being active is a smart idea. But of course it is all about balance.

1 of the forums i've been visiting has that points system and u can use points to things like adding cute pic to ur posts. It might feel childish but it actually nice. It makes it more personal i think.

So just like Britney said we have to wait and see what is gonna be in here.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

You removed the edited button. Now I can't edit my posts. @JordanMiller I had a thread to celebrate Hard Candy's 12th Anniversary from demos, leaked tracks to recordings that dated back to 2004 that actually evolved into the final tracks on the album. 

Some of the cut tracks were better than the ones Madonna put out..which is always the case with her. She always second guesses herself. 

OMG please do!:didilie:

• Leader
On 4/16/2020 at 9:11 PM, zenden said:

I think giving points to ppl for being active is a smart idea. But of course it is all about balance.

1 of the forums i've been visiting has that points system and u can use points to things like adding cute pic to ur posts. It might feel childish but it actually nice. It makes it more personal i think.

So just like Britney said we have to wait and see what is gonna be in here.

Working on the points now :goat:

Archived